Jewel's is growing autoflowers again. This time its Jack Herer~Bubble Gum~ Northern Lights~Amnesia Haze look

It’s time to grow more girls
They are all ILGM autoflowers.
Currently they’re in promix seed start soil with mycorrhizae
Their artificial sun is 2 full spectrum 24w T5 high output in 6400 K
When the time comes, They will go into 5 gallon cloth pots filled with happy frog soil mixed with additional perlite, a handful of gypsum, a mykos root pak and a dusting of Azos I’ll be using fox farm nutes with the addition of silica in
the waterings during veg.

Fake sun for veg will be a King Plus double chip 1200 w (actual 235w) and a
Viparspectra 300w (actual 134w)
In the actual size 30"x30"x62" tent

For flower they’ll move to the 35"x35"x70" tent under the QB 120 V2’s
Both my tents are exhausted by a single 190 cfm 4" fan that goes up and out one of my house chimneys.
I have dehumidifiers and humidifiers large and small to use prn along with several clip fans and a tower fan.
I’m sure there will be some LST to them, we’ll decide as we go but I’m don’t plan to top or fim.

Seeds were placed in RO water on 8/12.

The Northern lights was later on in 8/12 because @PurpNGold74 talked me into it… wasn’t very difficult :grin:

All 4 went into the promix seed starter soil on 8/14
8/17 all but Amnesia haze sprouted.
8/18 AH sprouted but looked like she was already struggling.
Here are the baby girls today

And a few close ups of the struggling AH

That stem looks like she fought the soil hard to get her head up. It’s good she’s a fighter but those cotyledons need to open up. Then top it off :roll_eyes: I knocked her cup over on accident just a few minutes ago and had to put her back in the dirt :grimacing: She’s gonna have to be a fighter
Here’s a post drop pic the one up :point_up: there was pre knocked over by stoner pic.

Heck, ya can hardly tell she was sprawled out on my grow tent floor a few minutes ago :grin:
I still consider myself somewhat of a noobie so help me keep an eye on these girls and feel free to let me know if I’m messing anything up or suggestions for improvement. All advice is welcome. :v::green_heart:

22 Likes

Lmao. Sounds like TransplantGate of my first 3 grows. She’ll be fine. Adversity breeds character or something like that… either way im here n rooting for NL to dominate all categories and show once n for all ‘Purp Knows Best!’

4 Likes

I’d be happy to have that NL dominate. I haven’t smoked any NL in quite a while and I do miss it.

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty @Missiles @DoobieNoobie @Bubblehead @Big123 @BigDaddyCain @Mote @Haildamaged @OldSchoolGrower @Mrcrabs and anyone else who’s may want to go along for the ride :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

@raustin …just in case she comes back to see us again. She taught me a lot!

7 Likes

Ya, something sciency :grin:

4 Likes

Awesome. I will be watching

3 Likes

Great, I’m glad to have you watching. Hopefully there won’t be any more drops :grimacing: :grin:

2 Likes

Going to follow along. I currently have amnesia haze, northern lights and white widow autos going. It’ll be fun to watch a pro. :smiley:

2 Likes

Set to watching, best of luck!!!

2 Likes

I’d love to have you along @Oldasdirt
I wish I was a pro, I’m working on it always. There sure are a lot around here though :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Mrcrabs :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Following Jewels… Keep It Green - N - Keep It Grown’… Cheers Girl…

2 Likes

Cheers @OldSchoolGrower :v::green_heart:

I know you definitely are :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Life is wonderful living in a forest…

3 Likes

@Oldasdirt my Northern lights I did LST on was one of my favorite grows. I have another journal with her.

8 Likes

I bet it is @OldSchoolGrower I’m try to get there but I don’t see me ever having va forest like yours :wink: it’s a big one

3 Likes

When I go to flower I’ll be able to play hide n seek in there… lol…

5 Likes

Oh man, after looking at that Northern lights pic, my tent is going to get pretty dang crowded with 4 :thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Wow Is that one plant?
Guess I’m not sure how to find your journal. Can you tag me in it?
Do you have one for amnesia haze too? I’d love to take a look if you do. Thxs!!

4 Likes