Jewelry loupe recommendations

I have this jewelry loupe

But was wondering if anyone can recommend a good usb one…my eyes are bad and can’t get a good view like some of you are getting

A USB microscope will give you a more clear picture than a loupe will. You can get them on Amazon for ~$30. They are all Chinese and are basically all the the same thing, so brand isn’t really relevant. I get pics like this:

You might want to remove your name, town, and zip code from your picture before posting it.

3 Likes

Didnt even notice…cant edit it

The jewellers loupe will work just fine, assuming your eye sight is good and you have steady hands.

As for the wireless scope, this one gets great reviews

https://www.amazon.com/Microscope-Magnification-Inspection-Compatible-Smartphone/dp/B07PVMRZQH/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=1FLCADWCO5FXM&keywords=wireless+microscope&qid=1655657500&sprefix=wireless+microscope%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-4

3 Likes

I use the one Dave101 recommended above and it does works great. Used for 5 grows now and holds a great charge.

3 Likes

@MrRobot I use that same one as @Dave101 and it’s a pretty decent scope although like mentioned it takes a steady hand and some practice lol. Good luck! :+1:t2::green_heart:

2 Likes