JetFuel ( was not expecting at all)

This is my second project going. seeds out of a dispensary purchase, thrown into germination on the fly,lol!!! Did not think they would start under 2 generic LED 800w. About 72 days now upgraded to a Viparspecta p1500 2wks ago. 3g fabric pots from vivosun, organic Miracle Grow. No nutrients, not sure about, maybe strictly organic. I have a 6in vivosun fan for venting no filter. My temps fluctuate 65-75 degrees. Humidity has been 40 or less. I put a bowl of water in to bring up. Helps a little. I use filtered tap water. Ive been keeping tied, (low stress)This was on the fly I was nowhere near ready, literally threw it together to start and hold out. Well now that my updated stuff is now up here’s what I got:

Started January 22ish
3x3 grow tent
2 Viparspecta p1500 LED
6In vivosun inline fan
3g vivosun fabric pots
Miracle Grow Organic (raised bed soil)
Water 2xs/day

Let’s Get Growing :two_hearts: I love it, im addicted…
And I’m definitely not alone. My name is Tony and I’m brand new.:v::love_you_gesture::metal:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum I’ll pull a seat up !!! @A420Puffer

1 Like

Hey I’m gonna be growing some jet fuel in my outdoor garden this year. Mind if I tag along??

1 Like

Ditch the miracle grow and get some cannibus friendly soil. I recommend a carbon filter also for flower.

3 Likes

Typically(dependent on strain of course), you will start at a higher RH(Humidity) and decrease RH towards flower. Ranging from 70%-40%(ideally, not exact)

2 Likes

So these 2-guys have been doing well. They are bushing out, training reaction is a huge +
I ordered my filter and the FF Trio soil 3- 1qt each. Humidity has been steady 40% , not alot of fluctuations. Temps been 75-80 degrees. It’s been getting warmer and I think my tent room itself is warmer and 3 fans running as well. Was thinking of a custom window fresh air intake type thing. Maybe temp will lower a lil.

Jet fuel

2 Likes

I’ve got some jet fuel seeds from a bag of bud i bought. Was gonna grow this summer but I want a big harvest before I start taking chances. So I went and bought some Bruce banner. Gonna dropem may 1st.

2 Likes

Well it’s been 3 days sine I went 12/12. Wow feeling this is gonna big n nice n stinkyUploading: 570D251D-D559-4670-A1E8-745FDE76A77E.jpeg…

I also started 3 Autos. W.Widow. Alaskan Purp and
Northern lights. These were gifted by my little brother he’s got the passion and is very meticulous.
Which I feel can be beneficial to us both

week 1 she pushing out buds.

1 Like

@2-3weeks, 12/12, water 2xs/day,
Nutes every 3days, I use 1/2 gal / 7gal pot
FF Grow big 4tbs/ gal
FF Big Bloom 6tbs/ gal
These babies look amazing, the pictures don’t compare to actually looking

1 Like

I’ve been using little fan to push airflow harder at plants to flex it, honestly I think it’s making a difference with stems hopefully this will help hold up the weight of the buds with the main ties I’m gonna be using anyway. :man_shrugging:t3:

No go with that bigger than ur average tent fan idea. The fan keeps popping breaker. Must be telling me to leave it alone. LMAO

1 Like

3-4 wks of flower maybe 5-6. when should I harvest. I figured this week of some sonic Bloom and then next week flush it and then in two weeks harvest?
@Northerngreenthumb @GhostGrow @Dr.ofSmokology anyone

1 Like

1 Like

Pics will help alot to see where you are at currently….

1 Like