Jesters. Bonsai clone grow journal ! 10 plants ! And seedlings! Just started flowering

850-1000 is good going in during flower. I really base it off plant size. Wish I had some experience with your nute line.

So in a 4x4. 3 plants filled it scrogged. Other side is also 4x4. 3 x 4 filled with 2 plants. Lotta bud sites amd super frosty. Wo derinf uf they need more nutrients becausecof it

Are thoae alrdy some amber tricomes?

1 Like

Likely. Be sure that your looking past the sugar leaves and onto the bud itself. The trichomes on the sugar leaves mature much faster and have no bearing on done ness of your plant.

1 Like

2 Likes

Good looking budz growmie!

2 Likes

42 days

1 Like

1 Like

Looking good my friend.

1 Like

@ChaddyDaddy hey bro ! Howd the harvest come out ! You pick it yet ? Wond what your weight was. They looked hefty. And wond how many days total yours took.

1 Like

Its that time ! I didnt wanna get to amber because i seen study n video where thc itself goesndown. It looks like i just have the start of it. So i gave nutrients 2 days ago. And now going to start water flush right ? Afvanced nutrients says that it needs one week and to use flawless finish only do i water regularly ? One and a half gallon per plant? Or do i give like 4. 5 gallons a plant during flush ??

1 Like

Since your wanting to harvest in a week. Flush the soil hard, clear all the nutes out of it. Then regular water amounts plus that flawless finish stuff.

This is short sighted way of looking at amber trichomes. The amber trichomes are a degredation of thc, BUT, it degrades into cbn and cbg. These are the checmicals that give that narcotic (couch lock) that some, myself included, enjoy. Its not that your loosing thc, its that your gaining 2 addtl intoxicating chemicals. Thc, combined with cbn and cbg combined with various terpenes give you varied effects. With cbn and cbg, couch lock. Without cbn cbg, more energetic feelings. Its all about what your looking for in your high. I like to have between 10 and 20% amber so I can become one with the softness that is my bed when I go to sleep. When Im at work, couch lock is counter productive. Make sense?

They look awesome!

1 Like

Yes operfect sense. Always great advice man ty as always. So my question with tgis is. How fast do they turn once they start ?? Because i wouldnt mind 20 percent. I didnt realize that with the cbg and cbn. Just looked at that data as losing thc. Ty

Basically wanna least be able to give them a good flush and a week of flawless just never did thisbso unsure of when tovdo it so they dont flip 60. 79 percent on me

1 Like

Do just like I said up top. Flush the soil and feed em the finish for a week. Week and a half maybe. You can also stop feeding and only give the finish till your happy. Either answer is good.

1 Like

Gave flish of 6 gallons if water per plant and than gallon if flawless finish. Gonna do same in 2 days. Than wait 2 days. Hot em again just reg watering. And let them go a day than light off for 2 days. 7 days from now wil be picking them

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Pre gratulations on harvest growmie!

1 Like

I dried and cured for a week some wispy baby buds that broke off whe. I was watering. And i got high ! Nice taste. Strength. N they were 3 weeks immature and bottom of plant and not flushed. :smiley: :blush: omg i cant wait !

1 Like

Nice nice NICE!