Jesters. Bonsai clone grow journal ! 10 plants ! And seedlings! Just started flowering

How does the snapped plant look today?

1 Like

Hes tied up. Leaves look normal tho. Doesnt look like dead appendage at all. Ima say good. Ty !

1 Like

I keep trying bot to takes pics daiky but seems like its exponetially increasing tricomes every day lol

1 Like

Looking frosty!

Just keeps stacking tricomes. @ChaddyDaddy

1 Like

So veg was excitiexciting. Every day watching her grow and expand and change. Than was ehh for few weeks here. Lil bud balls. Now its fun again. Everyday looking like getting bigger n bigger and whiter. Insane to me.

I did just spray them again with trifecta amd they had droopy leaves. Worked double so they went 1 extra day without water. And omg th smell now. Heacen

1 Like

Looking good. Frosty as hell!

1 Like

@Docnraq. Are we able to share photos with us in it ? I jave onw of my seed plants that i flowered at 12 inches and its up to my shoulders but idk if i can share those on here

1 Like

You can. If you live in a place that growimg isnt legal or are growing more plants then you can legally grow I wouldnt. On the other hand just edit your face outta the shot. The forum removes meta data from images so no face= safer.

Plants look Damn good bro!

1 Like

Purple mimosa and chemdawg

1 Like

Hey @Docnraq. Cld this by potassium or pohosphate deficiencies ?

Easy enough to deduce. What is the runoff tds and ph last time you put liquid in? When was the last time you fed her? What nutrients did you give?

1 Like

Advanced nutrients and liquid in 800. Liquid out 550. Ph of 6.3. Out. 6.5 in (auto adjusts. Ph perfect ) Feed them every 5 to 7 days with nutes. Water in between.

I dont trust ph perfect at all. Seems to be ok I spose, lil weird for ph to be higher coming out then going in.
On water only days, what kind of water? Your runoff doesnt show any lockout so if it is a deficiency its from one of two things. Needs stronger feed dose to support the flower growth or, lack of calcium or magnesium which are important for nutrient uptake. Are you using calmag, epsom salt or both?

Im also confuswd by the ph perfect. Because one plant came out at 5. 9 once in the past and always do the same mix check etc. I use filtered water from faucet it has a ppm of about 130 after filter.

1 Like

And this is the water you use on water only days?

No i use this water to mix my nutes also

You should add a dash of epsom or calmag on water only days to stabilize the ph of your water. When there isnt enough tds the water wont hold its own ph. Want it to be between 300-350ppm. And a PH of 6.5-6.8 Could be part of the issue. Not something you need to worry about on feed days. Your numbers look ok, albiet a lil low. I try to have about 1200-1400ppm in soil during flower, depending on plant size. Maybe add a dash more P and K nutes to support the flowers.

1 Like

Ok so i think i get it. I see on the flower feedinf charts ec of 1.6. And ppm 800. Thats coming out ? So i forgot to add on water only days i do add cal mag. Just got cal mag pkus. But not alot. So maybe ppm of 250. Ill def make it 350 least now. And so when i mix my ph oerfect. Micro grow bloom. Plus big bud. Bud candy. B 52. And nirvana from the same line. Plus cal mag n molassus n its 700. 750 ppm. So ill add lil more to make it 800 ppm. Shld i add more so its 1000 going in. and keep it at 1000 in runoff ?