Jesters. Bonsai clone grow journal ! 10 plants ! And seedlings! Just started flowering

Added bonus. My whoke house smells like tyme rosemary and cloves now !

2 Likes

May sound silly but is this safe ? Says needs clearence etc. Dont plug into power strip but im sure ive seen them in setups … has anyone used these in small tents like this before?

So only on the mimosa plant are the postils orange right away at the nodes. All others are just white

Screenshot_20221013-233021_Gallery

Does that mean i may have alotta orange in it ! Lol :laughing: sorry. Its begging to get ezciting again. Aafter 2 weeks if waiting to see buds and the pm issue.

Is what safe?

This isnt uncommon. There at the node is a singular flower. Think its called a bract…(dont quote me on that) they will swell up too but never grow addt flowers.

They are coming. She looks healthy. Pwm is not even that she was sickly or something. Just the right environment, better now then late flower too.

1 Like

Awesome. Tyvm for the quick and courteous repsonses as always. Heres the overnight numbers in tents.

They loved the hair cut it seems. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Current held metrics. Stays at 49 to 52 during dark period now.

2 Likes

New day. New questions lol so i sprayed the plants again inside tents tho because i had the. All set inside scrogs etc now. Humidity shot up to 70 percent because of that bit it was 45 and since the hunidity rising is from a spray that kills pm shoukd i qorry about that swing?!?

1 Like

A spike is ok as long as it goes back down. If it stays high leave your ventilation fan running as high as it can to keep everything moving.

1 Like

Awesome. I did turn fans up to 10 and it has alcohol which majes it evaporate quick. Only last 10 mins maybe. Cool. Ty!

1 Like

What kinda monitor are you using

Ac inifinty 69

Did it come with the sensors or do you buy them separate does it read co2

No co2. Yes comes with sensor probe. I bought a t8 and a t4. Both come with a sensor and a controller. I just had to leave for work for 2 days outta town ( traveling construction ) and i got home and was able to check my metrics and make sure they were on point the whole time. Love it

2 Likes

@Docnraq my buddy thlught he seen pm again in video i sent. I went n looked ( gone last 2 days for work outta town ) had 3 mins before lights out. Grabbed quick photos. Was like noooo is this pm ! But than oulled out microscope. What do you think ? All tricome right ? 19 days into flower. Both chemdawg and mimosa oics

1 Like

Nope those are trichomes!

1 Like

F*ck yeah!

1 Like

Im seeing snow covered peaks in my future ! (Hopefully ) lmao. Still have like 6 weeks to go.

1 Like

Latest full fig shota of the ladies. Sorry. Proud poppa rn

1 Like

Great looking tent!

1 Like