January Bud of the Month contest 2019

I’ll have a nice surprise for next month. A lot of nice entries here this month though. Great work everyone.

5 Likes

@Smokey2 this is January BOM

1 Like

When does voting start?

@daz49 your a day late 21st at 1200am est put it in feb when it starts poll will be up in the next hour or so been working sorry friends

2 Likes

That’s what I thought, good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Omg,okay then sorry brother

2 Likes

It’s all good just wanted you to no

2 Likes

Thanks my friend I appreciate it

1 Like
  • Ntmarmach
  • Painfree
  • Thisguy
  • Eyevan42
  • Weedgrow82
  • Tomdog22
  • Crazyots
  • Plumbdand
  • Silenthippie
  • Drillbit
  • Loki
  • Nwinbackyard
  • Beginner2d
  • Zia_farmer

0 voters

4 Likes

Hold comments on this thread till after voting is over if your not on no order number put in February good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks Hogmaster. Talk soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @Painfree on the win and @SilentHippie on second place. Both are great examples of perfection.

5 Likes

Congrats @Painfree and @SilentHippie.
Beautiful examples of how it should be done. Peace and happy growing. :v:

2 Likes

Woohoo this is freaking awsome !!! I would like to thank ILGM forum and my 8th grade teacher that said pot would never get me anywhere. Look at me know bitch, top of the world . Hahaha

10 Likes

Good job @Painfree! You got my vote my friend. Beautiful bud!

Thanks everybody! I couldn’t have done it without you guys :v:

That bud gets chopped Sunday!

6 Likes

Congrats @Painfree and @SilentHippie. Both are very deserving pics. I have been considering the Blueberry (Auto) and may have to order some for this summer.

1 Like

Just ordered a bunch of WW so I think I will go with some LSD FEM to put an end to painfull days. Never tried it but never had the option to.

3 Likes

@Painfree that is gorgeous plant.

1 Like

Congrats. Painfree.

1 Like

Congratulations @Painfree and @SilentHippie!!! I was torn between you both! Beautiful plants! :v: :heart: :seedling:

2 Likes