White Widow
Order 408688

27 Likes

Jesus bro. Nice job

2 Likes

Thanks man :smiley:

2 Likes

order #466691 Chemdawg
Sometimes you have a bad year, had severe scale, fought like a dog and set some out as they have been dwarfed. But…then one comes along and takes you away. She is mostly black it is so dark.

28 Likes

Omg! That coloring! Chemdawg? STUNNING!!! May have stumbled across a rare pheno???

4 Likes

I hope so. Have more showing the color!!! Thanks! Very proud mama!!!

4 Likes

No worries. See you when you are ready. :slight_smile:

Oh no Bro! I am so sorry to inform you that you missed the entry deadline by a day. So; We ask that you just save your beautiful plant photo until next month when entries are open. Thanks for the effort.

Happy growing. lw~ILGM Admin

2 Likes

Nice plant. Oh no Bro! I am so sorry to inform you that you missed the entry deadline by a3days. So; We ask that you just save your beautiful plant photo until next month when entries are open. Thanks for the effort.

Happy growing. lw~Admin

4 Likes

Oh well. Guess I’ll just save it for myself!

3 Likes
January 2021 Bud of the Month
  • shindig153 LSD
  • Spiney_norman Purple Haze
  • appleyardjr267 Super Skunk
  • NavyVet420 Zkittles Auto
  • smellthat Northern Lights
  • Otis Northern Lights
  • IceSheets Gorilla Glue Auto
  • Unknown Zkittles
  • Getch357 White Widow
  • warjunkey Blue Haze
  • ReeferRod Skywalker OG
  • Farmer2 Zkittles Auto
  • Weedlover1 Girl Scout Cookies Extreme
  • Happygro Wedding Cake
  • Goodvibes Girl Scout Cookies Extreme

0 voters

January 2021 BOM voting is open! A bunch of great entries this month, great job and best of luck to all! The poll will close automatically at 11:59pm on 2/10/2021.

P.S. I will be removing several unnecessary comments in order to keep entries organized for voting purposes. Please try to keep all comments possible in the BOM chat topic. Also worth pointing out that the topic starter notes deadline for entries. There was a couple this month posted after deadline. Thanks everyone!

22 Likes

Just a bump to remind everyone poll closes tomorrow night.

15 Likes

Do i just click on the dot for which one i vote for and thats it? Or is there something else i need to do

5 Likes

That’s exactly it! Just click the one you prefer… and you will be able to change your mind and change it, up until they close the poll… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Thank you kind sir :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Just like Kap said.

6 Likes

Hopefully I’ll have something to show in a couple months!!
Great Job y’all :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats @Spiney_norman thats a beautiful flower.

7 Likes

Congrats @Spiney_norman! Beautiful bud.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Spiney_norman! Very well grown :star_struck:

7 Likes