January 2017 Bud of the month contest! Ooen for entries

Congratulations on your win @Hogmaster that was a tasty looking bud . My next grow is going to be my green crack from the November contest . This grow was to far along before they got here . Remember to keep us up to date on what you pick as your winnings.

3 Likes

Congrats there MASTER HOG! @Hogmaster

3 Likes

Nice Job @Hogmaster. Your my idol lol i hope i can follow in your foot steps next month!!!

3 Likes

Congrats @Hogmaster that was a nice looking bud brother hope she smokes as well as she looked. Sooo what strain are you thinking of getting for your prize ?

3 Likes

Congrats @hogmaster,great win, good luck in the future…

3 Likes

@Hogmaster Congrats man!!! :tada:

But also a shout out to everyone else. Awesome buds everyone! :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Hogmaster, serious bragging rights on a Great grow my friend !!! <*)))><{

3 Likes

What was the dry weight if you’ve gotten that far?

1 Like

Congratulations @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Congratulations @Hogmaster. Nice job.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Hogmaster great looking bud , great win .

2 Likes

Shout out to @buzzardhicks who never gave up, great looking gold leaf man I know you are happy with the grow…

3 Likes

The BOM winner should get a badge too!

3 Likes

That might be asking a Lil to much lol, they are getting free bean’s…

2 Likes

324.54 grams total off the bubble gum thanks again everyone and everyone who had a bud in there great job

7 Likes

@Hogmaster wow…dry weight?

1 Like

Yes dry. Weight

2 Likes

That is the most I’ve ever pulled off any indoor plant and I’ve grown a total of 13 plants indoors outside I can pull a pound off every plant door at least pretty close to 130 g was my highest indoor grow

5 Likes

Great job I hope you kept good notes? Lol cause I’d say a few more minor tweaks and you’ll nail a pound easy. Very impressive and motivating. As were all the BOM entries.

1 Like

I actually had to harvest early because I ran out of room so you can pull off a pound indoors if you have the room

4 Likes