January 2017 Bud of the month contest! Ooen for entries

It looked all crazy to me tandem like you said not even a like button, but it gave the number of likes it received, then it just returned to normal.
Now today I was reviewing lod post and replies and all over a sudden my N changed to an A and I was like wth . So I attempted to log out an it said "you are already logged out so I logged in and now it’s fine​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

ILGM Super Skunk (fem)

16 Likes

There is a lot of problem with the site since yesterday, some weird stuff happening, I lost all my messages in my inbox, desktop view is that little it take a loup to see, “likes” shows don’t shows and after 2-3 “likes” say’s your done for the day and five minutes later your’re able to do it again, and on, and on… I have post a topic on the site issues… :innocent:@Nug-bug

2 Likes

Hi Folks,

This is a clone from when I topped my November ilgm Amnesia Haze entry. Just starting to show some amber. Clones are so consistent, like clockwork, when done right.

8 Likes

That one bud looks different. Is that what they call fox tailing? Looks like great bud just kinda odd shaped

1 Like

6 Likes

Hey bro what strain and is it ILGM

2 Likes

Auto Bluethoots and ther not ILGM

Sorry brother only ILGM strains can enter the contest.

4 Likes

@latewood probably gone say to withdraw that picture @Pollo831 and put it in an another thread :innocent::v:

2 Likes

OK. Another bunch of fine entries.

Starting out this New Year; I want to thank all you great folks who support us all at ILGM. You have noi idea how cool it is to be a resapected mentor to a lot of you. I know what it is like to see and then taste your 1st harvest.

Thanks to all of you. Robert and all the staff og ILGM, thank you for having us :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Entries close at midnight!

6 Likes

Ok i didnt know bro sorry

1 Like

@Pollo831 it’s all good man you will be very pleased with there beans and can’t wait to see you grow some killer ilgm beans

2 Likes

No problem bro just didn’t want someone else to be mean about it. I would have PM you but we can’t do that hear.

1 Like

The rules are clearly posted but, no worries. No one is mad at you. We have fun here at ILGM :smiley:

As mentioned; I suggest you start a thread and share your grow with the members!

5 Likes

@Buzzardhicks you got mine on the fine fine gold leaf . wish i was smoking it .
Hammer .

1 Like

@buzzardhicks

1 Like

@Hogmaster gets my vote

2 Likes

@Hogmaster, but another very tough choice!

3 Likes