JammyJam's Very First Grow - GSC Extreme Auto (I got pics y'all!)

Ah, listen to @Budz, I use tap water that has ridiculously high PPM’s and roughly 7.6ph from tap, so I absolutely have to adjust.

2 Likes

I have Bergman’s, Advanced Nutrition AND FoxFarm. Any preference for my situation??? Thanks so much for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

OK. Thanks!

Bergman’s. It’s the easiest. Just be careful with it. Start 50%. It’s good stuff. Mixes fast and easy. It’s what I used in all my soil grows. Switched to jacks for coco.

2 Likes

my ppm is 50

1 Like

Then it would automatically take on the pH of your medium. You would need to add calmag on non feed days in order to adjust the pH. Otherwise your adjustments to straight to the root zone. So that explains the pH flux. Since you weren’t doing what you thought you where.

Mine is like 400 lol

I added more tap so now my PH is 6.8 with a PPM of 50

It has no pH… your pen just reads close to 7 (neutral (

You have to have solids to hold a pH. 50 solids out of 1,000,000 is not enough to hold ph

I’d start your flower nutrients at 1/2 tsp per gallon immediately. Ppms that low in happy frog means the soil is almost depleted after 3.5 weeks. I feed day one in happy frog. Lightly.

1 Like

I understand. My tap water has PH of 7 and PPM 50. So does that mean I don’t have to use distilled?

I wouldn’t. And most likely you’ll land very close to range with 1/2-3/4 tsp of Bergmans… it’s very good stuff.

Just wouldn’t go full dose right away. They might not be ready for it.

1 Like

:+1:t5: Got it

Thanks!

1 Like

Kind of jealous. My well water is nitrogen rich af. I have to ro daily. Since I grow in coco and have 3 girls in flower. You have about the best tap water one could ask for. My well water alone would nitrogen burn my girls…

2 Likes

Good ole Atlanta tap :wink:

1 Like

Guess that gentrification is going well then. I used to hate flying through Atlanta on my way to Clearwater yearly… such a mess. But… Clearwater sucks now. They built three new high rise hotels on the island. It’s as bad as mrytle now…

I know. We have to get to airport at least 2 - 3 hours early for flights. Good thing is we can fly International no problem

1 Like

For now I would get the ph adjusted properly to around 6.5. You want to be between 6.3 and 6.8. Check the ph of run off water as well. You want that to be in range also.

Your soil should have plenty of nutrients for now and once you get the ph right they should start eating again

1 Like