JammyJam's Very First Grow - GSC Extreme Auto (I got pics y'all!)

Hey Guys! Cookie is looking good overall (I think). I took off the prop I fashioned out of Root Riot and had a fan blowing on her for 2 hours to help strengthen her leggy stem.

I was happy to see the new growth looks healthy. I don’t think my scorching her on day 3 damaged her too much. Fingers Crossed!! :crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

Indoor grow in my bedroom with just a cheapo light
She’s 8 days old.
Distilled water with ILGM seedling booster sprayed around perimeter of Root Riot plug
Soil: FoxFarm Ocean Forest
Still waiting for PH/TDS meter

3 Likes

Do you have a fan blowing on her at all? She needs a little movement, not a lot, to strengthen her stem

1 Like

Yes, I put the fan on her this morning :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Day 11
Greetings Y’all. My girl Cookie is coming along. At least she looks good to me. The bleached leaf tips are from me scorching her at Day 3. Still just giving her distilled water with Bergman’s Seedling nutrients.

2 Likes

What does she need? When I transplanted her I gave her a shot of
Cal/Mag because of that yellowing leaf. The leaf has turned more yellow since transplant but I don’t see anymore yellowing.

Also, I tried to FIM but it looks like “Fu*k I Missed” the FIM. The 20% that I left is still growing. Is that right???

1. Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, room
    Indoor in 32 x 32 x 63 Cool Grow

2. Origin of water.
    Distilled + tap water that has been sitting for a week

3. Origin of seeds. seedbank, friend, bag seed.
    ILGM

4. Regular, feminized, or autoflower
    Autoflower

5. -Age of plant. Veg or flower
    3 1/2 weeks above ground

6. Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.
    Soil - FoxFarms Happy Frog

7. Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)
    5 Gallon fabric

8. PH and TDS/EC of source water

9. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.
    ****** HAVE NOT PREPARED. WHAT DOES SHE NEED?

10. Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?
    LED: DLI 35 PPFD 552

11. Temperature; Day and Night
    78 - 81

12. Humidity; Day and Night
    45 - 51

13. Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?
    AC Infinity 4 inch https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0829GJ5Q7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

14. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.
    NO

15. C02: Yes or no
    NO

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

@AfgVet @Hellraiser @Kingkupa @Borderryan22 @DebbieM @Budz

1 Like

Um… something is eating them… mice?
I’ve never seen anything like this.

Unless. Your fan is blowing way too hard and the leaves are rubbing the fabric pot.

1 Like

The yellow leaf in the first pic won’t get any better. Top growth looks good. And I have to second the rodent question. Was that from the FIM’ed FIM??

2 Likes

That’s where I tried to FIM! LOL
This guy would not allow it!

3 Likes

I would just give her normal feedings, calmag with watering in between and let her ride for a bit. Being an auto she has minimal recovery time for anything that can shock her system. You’re really close to full flower. The yellow new growth is totally normal. You can start giving her flower nutes if you have them.

1 Like

Oh okay. Lol. Your soil shouldn’t be out of nutrients yet (I would start soon tho). Now when you say di and tap water. Are you mixing them? What ppm is the tap?

I followed the YouTube for FIMing.

Mine has squashed and literally uprooted one of mine twice.

After I mix the di and tap the PH is 6.0

I only ask because it appears you may have well water? That has farm run off. Because that was nitrogen burn

Edit. No… that’s ph was. New growth seems fine. As long as your water has north of 100ppm it can be adjusted. Do not attempt to adjust water under 100ppm. It could both be nitrogen burn from transition and an an older pH fluctuation. I’d check run off pH and ppm next watering. See where’s she sitting at and report back. Along with intake pH/ppm.

If you want to worry less about pH. Invest in some tribus bloom or fish sh!t. I don’t pH adjust in my happy frog grows because of tribus bloom. My water ranges from 5.4-6.8. my rhizosphere fixes it.

That’s not true. My rhizosphere does nutrient uptake processing in exchange for waste from the roots in a symbiotic relationship. Regardless of the ph. As long as the pH isn’t so far out it kills the rhizosphere. It doesn’t fix the pH. Per say

2 Likes

You want a little higher pH if in soil. 6.2-6.8.

2 Likes