PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? NA

What is strength of nutrient mix? NA

Indoor or Outdoor Outdoor

Light system, NA

Temps; High 90’s , Couple days 100 / Mid 70’s

Humidity; NA

Ventilation system: No

Co2; No

I had some bag weed seeds from some weed bought in Jamaica, so I thought would try and grow a couple. The grow seems to be going really well. One got so tall I got nervous and started tying the limbs down. But it always seems to have leaves yellowing or burning the edges of the leaves. I have been using a fish fertilizer and the bottle it’s says it won’t burn. Could it be a PH problem? TIA

2 Likes

I have used fish fertilizer in my garden. It can brown a tip or 2 but that’s about it. it does drop your ph though. For some reason your pictures aren’t coming up for me… have you checked the ph of your nutes after you mixed them? have you ph’d your run off ?

2 Likes

How long has the plant been in veg how big of a pot is it in? If the plant is old it may just be using the leaves. Rootbound can also cause leaves to yellow. Along wit the afformentioned ph

Planted seeds in 5 gal bucket on 3/06/18. Counting the bucket, the plant is roughly 5 1/2 feet tall but a few ago I started bending the tops over and training the branches outward instead of upwards. I was afraid it could be seen in my back yard

You seem to have a magnesium deficiency. Feed her some Cal Mag.

1 Like