Jamaican Traditional SPLIV

Coneshaped, with leaves helping the shape…

It concentrates the strength by the end!

1 Like

Many rolling styles are out there

Please share…

This is made with fresh uncured herb
Originally they had no rolling papers and must have made something like cigars -

With ‘natural’ wrappers

• the leaves
1 Like

In the 70’s we rolled big coneshaped joints and called them Hooters. We mostly had nasty tasting dope with no bag appeal.

1 Like

So that’s where that term came from!
AWESOME HISTORY!!!

1 Like

When we got our hands on some “good s**t” we rolled little skinny joints that we called pinners.
I suspect that these terms are still in use although I have not used cannabis outside my home for decades.

I have not rolled a joint since the 90’s and quit using my hit pipe a couple of years ago when I started using a vape.

2 Likes

Yeah we had fatties, pinners, splifs and primos. Fatties were rolled with the Mexican ditch weed. Pinners were rolled the “mid-grade”. Splifs (tobacco and weed) were for break time at work. And primos were joints with a little white stuff rolled in.

3 Likes

I had forgotten about fatties…and Yeah Mexican Ditch Weed. Ugh!

1 Like

Picking out the sticks and seeds took more time than smoking the J. And god forbid you miss a seed or stem. You either have a hole in your joint or a bomb ready to go off and burn your car seats.

1 Like

We saved the sticks and seeds to smoke when we were out and couldn’t score.

I am always flush now so would not consider smoking a stem or seed. Geez, I throw buds away when I get too much laying around. :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks tasty, Merry Cannibis to you as well. I now only have two types of rolling styles left over from the 80s the pinner, and the hog leg.

2 Likes

Oh man, what a throat burner. Luckily my buddy and I were the supplier to our town so we were never dry. We didn’t grow but we had a constant supplier. Kinda weird when you find the bud you’re selling in your dads secret stash.

2 Likes

Happy cannaversary!

3 Likes

Ha! Bout right and the ol lady is mad so I’m at the hunting camp toking on some blue glue waiting for sunup.

2 Likes

I never smoked seeds, stems a few times but I remember once smoking a big pile of skunk#1 pollen when I was 19 and got a headache from hell!!

2 Likes

Smoking seeds is super nasty and the buzz is almost undetectable plus a big headache. We were desperate.

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary

2 Likes

I’m such a lightweight I can’t handle anything more then a mini bowls worth , just tried my skywalker og 1 month into cure , whew it was potent , nearly knocked me out

I remember watching my mom and aunts and uncles dump an 8th or more out break it up and sit with the pack and do the soft deal for like 4 mins plus then go thru and pick out what was missed sifting and getthe twigs out. Stuff always smelled great to me tho. Unloved the smell but hated them smoking it lol.