Jake's first time scrog, 5 photos in a 2x4 organic fed

How many runs have you done in it?

1 Like

At least 8 in a tent this size. I have another one this size as well I set up some times.

1 Like

What’s the most you’ve yielded out of it?

1 Like

U knew I had to pop in. Still cramming em in I see :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Be weary of mutations, those plants seem to want herm as their next trick

1 Like

Pulled 18 oz out of here my last grow, good buds, along with 4 oz larf.

@Starless i am watching closely for herms. Just started giving more dark hrs yesterday. :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:Thanks

2 Likes

Ya buddy. Its fixen to get full. Working my way to 12/12

2 Likes

Yeah I have to downgrade if I want to run my setup in my apartment haha I over shot :joy: what are you running for lights in there again? I’m going to keep my 4x4 and my roi-e720 I’m in the process of cleaning out my buddy’s basement next door to run it there. I’m thinking of getting a 2x4x6 and a HLG 350r so I can have a tent at home too.

I have 2 marshydro ts-1000’s in there.

2 Likes

Oh nice! Yeah if I can pull about a lb from it I’ll be stoked!

2 Likes

I top dressed with flower girl by Dr. Earth last night. Each pot received 6 table spoons. And 6 table spoon of worm castings. Then watered through. A few nights ago I changed my timer to 14 and 10. Today 13 and 11. It will stay there a few days then to 12/12. I am well past 50% coverage before the flip so I should have no problem filling this tent up wal to wall. The girls liked that top dressing and even the bubba kushs look almost okay, lots of new growth. The end of this week I will trim most of the leaves under the net. Then again in two weeks. I have been trimming along the way too

5 Likes

Axe do you get tight buds with those mH 1000’s? I used to use two of them on up to 2 plants at a time, usually only 1 an never could get anything solid out of them.

1 Like

Wow there growing! Looking good!

1 Like

Oh ya man I get solid nugs. I work a progressive toward 100%. I hit full power a week or 2 into flower. That seems to help a lot. I also Defoliate quite a bit to alow lots of light to get in there. When the time comes to get new lights I will upgrade but these for the price are great. The last grow I pulled off 1.68 g per watt of good bag appeal dense buds. Thats not horrible. Oh ts1000s is what I am using.

4 Likes

Now do you run both your exhaust and filter inside tent or outside?

1 Like

I thought they were MH sorry its my A.D.H.D kicking in I usually re-read things twice but thought I had this one right the 1st time. Duh, I are a jenuis!

2 Likes

Filter is in the tent, the fan is on the outside for more room.

2 Likes