Jake's first time scrog, 5 photos in a 2x4 organic fed

Tell me about the light that just came in.

1 Like

Thanks bud. I have turned my fans down and away from her. My ppms say they are fine for N. Idk, maybe under watering, I am overly cautious of my wet to dry because I dont normally grow in soil. I am a coco guy. Thanks for the idea bounce brother. I need some.

2 Likes

Just got the Growers Choice ROI-e720 :grimacing::grimacing::grin::grin::star_struck:

6 Likes

The tent looks better. They need water tomorrow pots still a little heavy. I seem to be watering about every 3 to 4 days. Thats about right. My clone is doing well and so is the seedling. Both for outside. The damn bubba kush is just dumb, she hates life. Lol. Really I don’t have a clue what her damn deal is except I am growing a cull. Lol.

2 white widows and the cheese seem to be chugging along nicely. I plan to flip the first week of May. Coming up soon.

7 Likes

Some plants just don’t want to be happy bro

6 Likes

I netted them tonight and gave water. I think I will flip soon week or 2, if I wait to long I may not be able to absorb the stretch

like I want with my net.

7 Likes

I bought a net a long time ago to try my hand at it but it has never left the bag it came in, maybe someday

They’re starting to fill up your tent nicely :ok_hand: it’s gonna get full 4sure

3 Likes

@Axemanjake23 have you ever let an auto grow 1 main straight vertical cola and tie back some of the smaller side branches? Brain storming on different techniques seeing as I have 15 auto skittlez left and 20 Northern Lights and 20 Sour Ds coming next week.

1 Like

I have not. My tent is only 5ft tall so keeping things short is critical to my grow.

3 Likes

This is the crap the bubba kushes are doing. Look at that leaf it has 14 points on it. Crazy damn mutating plants.

7 Likes

What the…?? That’s crazy! Never saw that before.

1 Like

WTF, see something new everyday. For a fungus gnat problem brother. Never had those growing in coco but I really like the Happy Frog. I’m thing of adding diatomaceous earth. Any suggestions? @PharmerBob @Capt.Cola @Axemanjake23

2 Likes

Hf is a solid starter soil. I’ve never got into adding anything except nutes and additives into my mixes.

Tho if I was to want to do a mix of that sort I’d start with something like mothers earth compost mix and do all the dry additives into it and let it sit for a month or so to allow it to do it’s thing.

Mosquito bits bruh. They work, never have gnats any more.

3 Likes

Damn it man, the small local hydro store was sold out when I stopped by earlier. I’ll order some, read good stuff about it. Thanks Bro

1 Like

Had alot of nines but never fourteen!!

2 Likes

I had several 11 fingered leaves.

2 Likes

Yo jake is your tent 2x4x6.7?

1 Like

18 zips? is that 18 ounces?

3 Likes

2x4x5. And yes a zip is an oz

3 Likes