Jake's first time scrog, 5 photos in a 2x4 organic fed

Thanks @mobilly I am working about 84 hrs a week. And neglecting my grow and journal some. I am glad to be working though and will pull through. Also glad to have ya tag along.

6 Likes

The ladies are ok. They look slightly unhappy, little droopy, and discoloring starting to show. It have been 17 days since I potted up and have not fed a thing. The plants have been living on the happy frog and little cal-mag. They could use a feeding or a potting up. I am potting up to 3 gallon soon.

4 Likes

That sounds like me when I was in my mid-forties, deep deep into tax season number 20 something and heart attack number three. In the following couple of years I just said no. I would go home after 60 hours. Another couple of years and I had it down to 50 hours but only for a couple of weeks. Have not had another ambulance ride. You can take it for short periods but prolonged stress like that really takes its toll. I never realized it while I willingly took on more work until that last time. I am fortunate that I got another chance - well, actually several extra chances.
Take care of yourself too.

7 Likes

I work outages at power plants mostly. I will work 8 to 10 weeks of 7-12’s. Then be laid off for a few months. I relax as hard as I work. Thanks for the kind words and friendly advice. I hear you. Lol

6 Likes

Update. I can’t pot up I have to many garden starts in the way. My plants were showing some signs of deficiencies. Mag and N. So last night I top dressed them and gave them a heavy feeding of cal-mag and fish ferts. Ph going in was 6.2 and ph out was 6.6. The ppm in was 580 and after top dressing the run off was high 900 on all 4. I topped the 2 WWs and the cheese. The bubba kush will get topped in a few days. My girls look bad but they will turn around. I am trying to clone the tops.

4 Likes

Sometimes life has to come before the fun stuff man, they’ll come around. They seem to be growing good and again they’re photos you have time to fix em

3 Likes

Gave water last night. The girls seemed to of liked their top dressing. They have responded well and show new growth. Yippee. My garden starts are loving my coco and compost mix and growing fast. They move out this weekend. To the garage. If you think you have seen this post you have. I was high AF a posted it to @IP54 journal. Good sh!t.

7 Likes

I was wondering why you had posted an update on his journal :thinking: I thought you were copying me and posting on other people’s stuff :scream_cat:

Looks like they really liked the eats the garden groceries are doing their thing too

1 Like

Oh and all of a sudden the lil baby bubba kush woke up. Who knows, I figure 3 to 4 more weeks of veg to fill the tent. And if she aint ready for the net by then I will plant here outside.

3 Likes

Say it ain’t so…not you brother man. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Man you got alot of trees coming your way.

1 Like

Garage starts. 2 types of lettuce, broccoli, and carrots. They go outside this weekend.

4 Likes

Hey @Axemanjake23 I was going through your last grow to see when you started defoliation, the girls are starting to fill the tent up just a little bit. I start my photos right before flower switch I know autos will get mad if you start to soon. Anyways I came across this pic and I thought it looked a bit like mine did this morning… :wink:

2 Likes

It does look a lot the same. I start heavy thinning about 2nd week of flower. Then again in about 2 weeks. Now before then I take the one who cover bud areas.

4 Likes

I’ve cleaned up around the bottoms a bit and a handful or two from the top just to uncover the growth tips n buds. The dates are all Nov 20 and Dec 20 (prolly Jan 20 once I get further) on your journal for some reason but I can go by how they looked when you did the first real defo it’s not to far away from mine now a couple weeks max. I topped all of them so they’re spreading out a bit but so far so good. Thanks again bro for all your help… all else fails my 4x4 is right across from this tent empty, but I have plans for it if I ever get this house closed so I can move that is smh

1 Like

Full tent alert.

6 Likes

Love to see a plan come together Jake!
How long till you can’t see the floor?
:wink:

2 Likes

I guess they liked that top dressing lol lookin good :+1:

1 Like

They seemed to like the top dressing very much.

I figure 5 to 6 weeks tell the floor is gone. 3 to 4 more of veg and 2 weeks of stretch. I hope to pot up this weekend.

2 Likes

Damn Bro! I got to say you’re the best at space control!

1 Like