Jake's first time scrog, 5 photos in a 2x4 organic fed

@Axemanjake23 I’m sure glad man, there’s been so many who didn’t.

Hey we have babies :heart_eyes: where’s the cigars lol

1 Like

The helmets are gone. The girls did a good job of dropping them all alone. Had a fan bust, got to clean this tent again.

4 Likes

Man the first couple weeks of every grow is like watching :snail: :snail: :checkered_flag: race :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Domes off today and their first watering. Each pot got about 4 oz. And I have a fan blowing on them. These organic pots dry quickly so I will have to keep an eye on that. The cpk seed had a small tap root this morning so I dropped her in the pot to come up. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

I like those pots they tell you when to water, I don’t put them in my big pots like they’re meant to

1 Like

No I will for sure remove the pot when I pot up. A few weeks.

1 Like

They needed water today. Pots were light and dry. These pots dry fast. That makes it hard to over water, but you have to stay on it. Okay I don’t think the cpk is going to pop. I am going to give her a few more days. If she does not pop what should go in her place? Another bubba kush, or a jack herer? I have 2 seeds of each left in my photo seeds. The jacks I was saving for outdoors 2nd week in may. They are said to handle the humid hot days here. But I can plant one now and have clones ready by then.

1 Like

Another Bubba Kush :+1:

2 Likes

Dropped these girls 7 days ago. They are coming along. I did nothing tonight, letting the pots dry. I bet they will need water tomorrow.

6 Likes

How ya’ feeling?

2 Likes

Thanks for asking… I am 100% back to normal. Started back to work Monday. The doc told me 10 days after first symptoms. I am lucky my covid was so light.

4 Likes

I haven’t taken any pics but again we’ve managed to plant around the same time. I replanted the three that didn’t come up and two have just broken ground so I’m at seven. I also started two photos in the other tent.

I’m glad you’re over the virus. I’m headed to the infusion center here in a couple hours to start the next round of C treatments. Yay :rage: but I’ll try to keep up with my diary and keep watching yours

4 Likes

I will be thinking about you buddy. :pray::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks it’s not a risk like surgery it’s just infusion of drugs and it makes you feel like shit and just as you start feeling better the week is up and it’s time for your next treatment this goes on for two damn months. I’m going to be given some different stuff this time it’s not chemo. So I’m hoping it won’t be as bad this time :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Watered today and noticed a brand new baby bubba kush breaking soil. I dropped her 2 days ago. The rest of the ladies are doing fine.

6 Likes

Potted up today. I hate little pots and cups. So I had the time today. These are 1 gallons and the ladies will spend some time in them, 2 to 3 weeks. Then a pot up to final homes next. My dog took a bite out of the cheese.

7 Likes

Will tag along , i have a 2x4x5 myself

1 Like

Thanks randy. Lol. Love your show btw.

1 Like

No problem, looks like you have it under control, definitely one of my favorites shows

1 Like

I had a dog that was a bigger head than I am! I couldn’t open a jar or grinder without her all over me :rofl:

3 Likes