Jake's first time scrog, 5 photos in a 2x4 organic fed

Hello everyone, I am starting the new grow. Dropped seeds last night
I have 5 photos in jiffy pucks placed in starter cups with happy frog as the medium.
The strains are.

2 white widows
1 bubba kush
1 cheese
1 critical purple kush.

My set up.

2x4x5 tent
2 ts1000 by marshydro for light
Will end with 3 gallon pots of happy frog. Will add more perlite
Using worm castings, and dr. Earths home grown and flower girl. Besides top dressing this will be a water only grow.
My scrog net has 4 inch holes.
4 inch inline fan and filter
4 clip fans inside tent

@MeEasy @Arrow @beardless @Fergus @OGIncognito @Deer_Meat02 @IP54 @Ch_2020 @Not2SureYet @Nicky

12 Likes

I’m looking to do a Gaia green organic run next grow. I use ffof but looking at happy frog.

Will you amend soil when you transfer or use fresh hot soil, wait four weeks, then begin top dressing?

Good luck!!

1 Like

Following this Bro!

1 Like

:woozy_face:… 2x4x5 are you worried about space or do you keep short veg and do alot of training. I am definitely tuning in I hope you don’t mind. I need to work on space management myself so I’m taking notes

3 Likes

I will amend the soil the last time I pot up. Then top dress every 3 to 4 weeks. That is the plan any way. I plan to go from starting pots to 1 gal, to 3 gallon pots a week or so before the flip. Every time I pot up will be with fresh new soil.

@Youngster I plan on keeping the plants short by topping, super cropping and netting. I do pretty good at space management. My last journal was 8 autos in this tent. Almost pulled 18 zips

13 Likes

I am sitting back, feet up with a bowl of…popcorn :smoking:

3 Likes

You know I’ll be here

3 Likes

Impressive brother much respect…

1 Like

I’m def watching, thanks for the tag…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Keen to watch some goodness grow. Bubba Kush…yummy !

2 Likes

That amount in a single 2x4 is a challenge, that’s for sure.
Air circulation will have to be ideal.

Why the peat pots? :sob: Those things are a no no lol

2 Likes

Will you continue to use happy frog or a medium that’s depleted of nutes already? Wasn’t sure if the happy frog is able to handle the amendment, ffof would be five weeks before I could reuse that soil and amend. Love your insights as this will be my first attempt

2 Likes

Nope happy frog brand new out of the bag every time I pot up. I will amend new happy frog with Dr. Earth and castings when I pot up to the final 3 gallons. Then when they need it, 3 to 4 weeks normally

@Nicky man you seen me do more, you act surprised. Use every inch… Lol… I plan a pretty quick veg along with topping. Watch it will come together just as well as the last one.

I plan on cloning off these ladies as well for my out door grow. And if it gets tight, I will move a whole plant out.

Oh I have covid and I am out of solo cups. No trip to the store for me. I had starter cups(peat pots) so I used them. They will work fine until I pot up.

I will have 2 fans above and below the net for ideal air circulation.

4 Likes

Gunna watch this one intently and take notes!

Hope you feel better bro…COVID is no joke. It kicked my daughter’s ass up & down…she’s only 30 and was in great shape. Still coughing like crazy at the 7 week mark.

2 Likes

You have Covid! Ugh dang! We’re you taking it seriously? Any idea how you got it?
How are you feeling?

1 Like

Very serious, have not been out to eat in over a year. My parents stopped by for Valentines and did not tell me they had been sick . 3 days later I have same symptoms and a positive test. I feel like I have a mild head cold so far. No taste or smell. But no cough, I can even smoke still.

4 Likes

Hopefully that’s as bad as it gets. One of the ol lady’s sons had it but other than loss of taste n smell he was fine no other symptoms. He works for FedEx figured that is where he got it. Get well bro

1 Like

Good luck buddy.

1 Like

Boring!!! Wonder what is going on under the soil.?! Sprout seeds

BAM!!! We have sprouts. Very new sprouts. All popped but the critical purple kush. I dug in there and she ain’t even cracked, no tap root. I dropped another cpk seed. I am feeling good, not in my lungs at all. I have had a very mild covid case and I know how lucky I am.

4 Likes