Jake3 grows Jigsaw in coco with jacks

Hey hey! Time for another round! This is my first coco grow and first grow with Jacks 321. Let’s get down to the nitty gritty.

Tent: 32”x32”x5’ Vivosun
Lights: Mars Hydro TS1000 for veg. HLG QB260 Rspec for flower.
Exhaust: 4” 205cfm Vivosun with 4” AC Infinity filter for flower.
Air circulation: 2 6” clip fans
Medium: Canna Coco
Nutes: Jacks 321 and Tribus
A/C: room has A/C unit in window next to tent. Temps have been 75f-82f in the tent with lights turned all the way up. Dehumidifier is available as is a humidifier.

Strain: Jigsaw (LA Chocolate x Purple Jar)
8 regular seeds are soaking in a 10ml mix of 5:1 tap water and 3% hydrogen peroxide for 24hrs then I’ll dump them with the water into paper towels until they have 1/4-1/2” tails. They will go directly into full strength jacks hydrated coco filled solo cups then up to 1 gallon pots until they can be sexed.

Only 4 of the most promising females will be kept (if I get 4 females) 6 clones will be taken from each right before I flip the tent over to flower for a future SOG grow of my favorite one. Clones will be done using @Hellraiser ’s method of bonsai training to keep them small while the tent finishes flowering.

21 Likes

@imSICKkid @Nicky @Not2SureYet @OlyBoy98503 @BigMommaC @CalamityJane @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @kaptain3d @kellydans

10 Likes

:eyes: watching… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@AfgVet @Bulldognuts @beardless @Caligurl @GREANDAL @Gremmall @KoolHandLuke @Kilgoretrout @GreenFlex

5 Likes

You can keep them in a one gallon pot for a bit and that will keep them small till you transplant too. It is how I do mine when I am waiting on a tent :grin:

5 Likes

Sorry if I missed anyone, all are welcome here and please feel free to offer advice! Don’t forget this is a meme friendly environment :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag.:+1:

5 Likes

I look forward to you being here my brother

6 Likes

Just so happens that you gave me that idea. Lol

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Looks like you’re all set up for success! Haven’t seen this strain grown before so excited to see it.

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Set to watch!

4 Likes

I haven’t either. I won it in a raffle on Insta.

5 Likes

I’m watching, grow some dank bro

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I am closing in on my first grow using Jack’s and coco. I also threw in an autopot for good measure. Let it rip

1 Like

I got my fingers crossed for ya. 50/50 is about as good as it gets lol I dropped 20 Loud Pedals and ended up with 6 females. And I didnt cull any weak females :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

@Jake3 are you using canna coco bricks or bag?

2 Likes

Also…pro tip…keep them in solo cups until you find all the males. Save yourself a transplant

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’m along for the ride!

5 Likes

@Jake3
I see coco, jacks & HLG.
I’m inviting myself if you don’t mind to watch & learn.
Hoping the best for your grow!

4 Likes