Jake3 G13 pheno hunt grow

Thanks for the tag! I’m here to watch!

5 Likes

Sounds interesting - thanks for the tag! I’ll certainly follow along and see what comes :grin:

6 Likes

As of 5pm yesterday I have 4 out of 4 seedlings up! 3 we’re actually up a day ago and the last popped yesterday.

On Monday morning I lost a dear friend so I’ve decided to rename my first good keeper pheno after his nickname. So if you see me call one “Magoo” just know that there’s not another one like it anywhere.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about your friend… My condolences

4 Likes

Condolences. May Magoo be a kicking pheno in his honor!

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss Jake

5 Likes

Here we are at 4 days above dirt (except the front right cup is 3 days). Girls seem to be off to a good start. I’ve been giving them about 4oz of jacks with Tribus daily. Temps are holding pretty steady at 78F with rh settled around 45%. A little lower than I’d like but they don’t seem to mind at all. In another few short days we should have roots coming out of the drain holes in the cups.

And just for some fun, here’s a 2.5G temple ball I made about a month ago that will be topping off a bowl of jigsaw here before bedtime tonight. I followed the advise of @Hellraiser and started learning from the hash master himself Frenchy

11 Likes

@kaptain3d , just because I love ya brother, I’m gonna smoke some hash right now but with my lemon haze :drooling_face:

10 Likes

I hope you enjoy it my friend! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Nice temple ball!

9 Likes

Girls are doing great so far. I noticed last night that 3 of 4 have roots just visible in the drain holes. The more I read about ILGM’s G13 I’m thinking I need to grab a new tent before I flower these girls. From the description, they like to stretch a little more than most indica dominate strains and are nute hogs. Since I’ve got a few pin hole light leaks in the current 2.5’x2.5’x5’ tent, I think a new AC Infinity 3x4x6 tent would be fantastic. Even my wife agrees but she’s not keen on me buying another HLG qb260 rspec kit. Guess I just won’t let her see the inside of the tent right away. :wink:

8 Likes

I guess it’s been a hot minute since I’ve updated here. The girls got transplanted up to 3 gallon pots last night and are loving their new homes. Absolutely zero transplant shock. I did notice that the are showing some deficiencies now which I expected since I wasn’t feeding full strength and ILGM did say that G13 is a nute hog. All in all tho, beautiful squat plants so far. They’ll be getting a topping on Friday and maybe a small defol to help the branches get light.

8 Likes

They look pretty happy to me :grin:

2 Likes

They look super healthy and happy Jake :heart_eyes:

2 Likes