Jake’s first grow. AmH Auto

@OlyBoy98503 @AfgVet @Bulldognuts @Davyg @Growinggreg @Interlu @James68 @Kilgoretrout @repins12

3 Likes

Haven’t seen anything like that but I’m interested.

1 Like

I am not familiar with them Brother sorry!

3 Likes

I actually just found it! Our Products – WeDryer ​​herb dryer

5 Likes

That looks like the one I was going to send you a picture of. Let us know how it works out for you!

1 Like

Is there a reason you can’t just dry in the space you’re growing in?

2 Likes

Interesting ,but that would be something new for me. Thanks for the tag.

2 Likes

Also interested and thank you for the tag

2 Likes

I have 3 more plants still in veg

6 Likes

I see you found it :+1:t2: I’ve never seen one before, cool

2 Likes

I believe @Nicky uses that.

1 Like

Gotcha.

1 Like

If only I could get this girl to bulk up a whole lot in the next few days. She’s ending week 7 and her buds are effin tiny.

7 Likes

Looks frosty though. Both of the AMH I grew were a bit of a disappointment as far as bud density is concerned.

3 Likes

Yeah man. I have one that stacked bud to the max but the plant is super small. This one, the plant got huge and buds are as big around as maybe a roll of quarters. I guess if she stays this way, I’ll make some good canna butter with the trim.

5 Likes

Happy new year everyone! My girls are doing well, Thelma is nearing her harvest day now. She’s continuing to foxtail and throw new pistils even after raising the light a little and lowering the temp. Her trichomes are about 10-15% amber now. I’ve been giving her just pH’d 6.5 water for the last 7 days and I’d like to harvest her on Wednesday morning. She will be heading into darkness tomorrow morning.

Louise on the other hand, she’s actually still bulking up! Her trichomes are almost all cloudy unfortunately so I don’t think I’ll get too much more weight into her buds. She should still bring a decent little harvest of the frostiest buds I’ve grow with lots of hash and butter worthy trim.

7 Likes

Nice job. I am wondering if at 30% amber. Another 7 days may put you way past where you want to be? I have heard once they turn. They go fast. I know @Myfriendis410 can answer that

Oh gosh no! She’s been in the dark all day now. I plan to harvest her this Wednesday as it’s my first day off. The 7 day part was her all water flush. She got her last water 2 days ago and should be quite dry by Wednesday morning. Her trichomes were between 10 and 15% amber as of my post last night so I figured she may be 15-20% max by Wednesday. Or at least I hope that’s as far as they get. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Sorry about that. I miss read it. I was thinking that might put you farther than where you want to go. I am trying to get caught up in here and some times have to summarize things :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did you take runoff numbers? I try to run water through in media below 100 ppm and 300 ppm in soil. The extended darkness is in place mainly to sequester salts in the root mass, which is cut away at harvest. Whether this works or not is not proven.

What I demonstrated to @Not2SureYet was the extended water-only until a low TDS is reached produces a smoother smoke.

I’m also a strong advocate of doing a bud wash. You would be horrified at what comes off of your plants. Plus; white powdery mildew is so widespread that you likely have it lurking inside your flower. A peroxide bud wash will eliminate that and help storage life after cure.

Here’s one plant: (THC is not soluble in either water or peroxide)

These are the things I do that seem to improve the enjoyment of my flower.

6 Likes