Jake’s first grow. AmH Auto

If your wanting to buy the small ones, Amazon has them.

1 Like

I was thinking they were done with the sample packs a couple months ago but went to there website and at the top it says take the boveda challenge just put in my contact info than I had a sample pack in the mail…now I did not know they were sending it and I did not get anything on the site just gave my info and they sent me samples. You could just try to do that and maybe get lucky like I did. Good Luck!

1 Like

I want samples lol I bought about 150 of the Integra Boost packs. A lot cheaper and they are doing just as well for me.

No disrespect meant here, But I would really advise against this unless you feel you really have a handle on starting seedlings. It is super easy to over water going straight to a final pot. I use nursery bags to start seedlings in. Once the seed has a tail. It goes in a rapid rooter and then into a nursery bag. This way. Once it is big enough for a final pot. You just plant the whole bag in the new pot. No shock at all :grin:

I use these if you are interested in seeing them. I use the center bag and cut it down about an inch shorter.

1 Like

This is why I love this sight I had no clue about those pots I have to try thanks man

So here we are ending week 1 of flower for Thelma and entering week 1 of flower for Louise. Both girls seem very happy and oh man does Thelma put out a nice skunky smell already! I did a little LST to open up the bud sites on both girls. Louise has my thermometer in the pot with her.

1 Like

I agree boost packs are Awsome.

So I’m beginning to see some irregularities in both girls. Thelma is showing some very light colors in her leaf veins. I’m thinking either a sulfur or iron deficiency.

Louise has just a few leaves with spots on them that are lighter in color than the rest of the leaf. I’m thinking she’s showing the start of a calcium deficiency.

Your in soil right?
Do a soil slurry sample to check your PH it’s the only way to be sure.
Then feed the second one cal mag for sure.
The other one with the stripe yeah that’s different but I have seen it before and it’s usually genetics I wouldn’t be worried at this point.

2 Likes

Been almost a week since the last update. The girls are doing well. I’m really liking this roots organic though it has a lot more perlite than ffof did and I still added more without even thinking about it. I started feeding them at a touch over 1/2 strength.

Thelma stopped really producing branches after her 4th node but she appears to be stacking well now. She is getting 32 ounces of pH’d water every 2-3 days.

Louise is in her stretch and staying relatively small still and that’s how I want her.

2 Likes

Perlite = airey soil. Cannabis loves airey soil
Looking healthy
:smiley_cat:

1 Like