Jake’s first grow. AmH Auto

Looking awesome!

1 Like

I can’t take pictures of mine though little they look clear as Crystal still so I got some time I would imagine I see a little kindness in the tips and you’re talking Amber I see Amber and like maybe one or two of them that’s it

4 Likes

Im getting close my friend I got purple buzz it’s crazy alien vs triangle

7 Likes

Dope, Dope man.

2 Likes

Wow I’ve been gone for quite a while! I hope everyone is doing well. It’s officially deer season for me now!!! I got a final weight on Wendy after cure. 2oz even! Not bad at all for how small her buds came out. She is super dense and sooo much more potent than her sister My Precious was. Her smoke is super smooth with an earthy pungent flavor and smells like some of the best jamacian weed I’ve ever had. I must say, for my 2nd plant/harvest. I am very impressed.

On another note, I bought a tent, filter and fan. Just waiting for the tent to arrive so I dropped my last 2 beans of ILGM Amnesia Haze autoflower tonight. Once they crack, I’ll put them in paper towel till the roots pop about 1/4-1/2” then right into their 5gal air pots with FFOF soil under my Mars Hydro ts1000 at 40% power in their tent. I’m super excited for this grow. Especially since it was the wife’s idea to purchase the equipment for an indoor grow!

7 Likes

Congrats on the harvest and the purchase of the new grow space and happy hunting as well :+1: :v:

5 Likes

Way to go growmie! Rifle season is right around the corner in the green mountain state. Can’t wait! I hunt with an old 30/30 using only a peep sight. It was my grandfather’s. What do you hunt with? What’s your favorite way to cook your harvest (deer not weed).

2 Likes

Thanks bro! I hope all is well. Our rifle season doesn’t open till mid November. I prefer to bow hunt but during rifle I use an old savage .308 that I put a new stock on or the black powder that my grandad and I built when I was a kid.

3 Likes

My old man hunts with an old savage .308. Great rifle. I need to get a bow. I usually only hunt during rifle and muzzleloader. I’ve gone out bow hunting a few times, but never seen anything. Good luck dude!

2 Likes

So here’s my new setup. 32”x32”x64”h vivosun tent with a 195cfm exhaust fan and carbon filter. I put a small fan in there and my mini dehumidifier. Light is still my Mars Hydro ts1000 set at 30” and 30% for germination of my last 2 ILGM Amnesia Haze autoflower beans.

7 Likes

My grow will be in fox farms ocean forest soil with fox farms trio for nutes. Once the plants begin to take off, I’ll be putting them back into my 5 gallon air pots. LST and I may attempt a scrog net in there too.

2 Likes

That looks like a great setup! I wish you the best of luck on your second run! Did you find the airpots to be “leaky?” Every time I water my plants, I seem to get a TON of run off through the “ventilation” holes. I’m considering switching to 7 gal fabric pots for my next run and using the airpots to grow a few plants outdoors next June.

2 Likes

I’m also curious as to the actual volume of your 5gal airpots. The “5gal” airpots that I purchased are actually 3.6gal, and the manufacturer calls them “5gal equivalent.” That’s the main reason why I stacked two on top of each other to create 7.2gal pots.

2 Likes

@Kilgoretrout Thanks trout! I hope it goes well. I assume I could see better yields and fewer issues in a more temperature controlled and cleaner environment.

A while back we talked about how much water spills out of my pots. I found that watering slowly with a pump sprayer stopped a lot of that. On the other side, my pots hold 5 gallons of soil. Yours honestly looked like they were very slender to be 5 gallon. Mine are 14” wide and I think 18” tall. I have the bottoms as low as I can get them without touching the floor too. When I got them, they were already assembled and the bottom piece was almost 1/4 the way up them.

2 Likes

2 days in the dirt and these babies are off to the races!

on the left is Thelma and little miss on the right is Louise! I just misted the inside of their domes (my wife’s stemless wine glasses :metal:t3:) and they each got a nice hot exhale from my lungs I surge domes before placing them back on.

7 Likes

looking good :+1: ill stay tuned into this one as im doing a ts series mars hydro grow myself

3 Likes

I’m joining the Mars team also. Was hoping they would run a Prime Day deal on the 1000, but they didn’t. I couldn’t pass up the deal on the 600 though. It’s small, but it will still be an added 100w in the closet.

1 Like

Update time!!! Thelma and Louise are doing well. Growth is a little slow off the start but I’m ok with that. 8 days above ground and were just starting to develop their second nodes. Thelma is about 1/4”-1/2” shorter than Louise but she’s easily that much wider. When Louise popped she had her helmet stuck on for the first 2 days so I helped her ditch it. Pictures were taken immediately after spraying the soil down so they look super wet.

6 Likes

looking good, can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

Thelma and Louise are looking good so far dude! Hopefully they don’t take a dive off a cliff at the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes