Jake’s first grow. AmH Auto

She’ll bulk up.

1 Like

Nice-looking seedling ! I like the way you left a couple of inches at the top of the pot so you have room to backfill the leggy or stretched stem . a little air movement will also help.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been trying to save things that I liked so I can use them. Do you think I should start the 18/6 light schedule now? I’ve been doing 24/7. I can’t wait till Tuesday for my pH and TDS meters to get here as well as my Mars Hydro light. I’m gonna start a bag seed that’s most likely a photo once I can free up my single cfl.

1 Like

18 /6 will be fine.

Plants look good. The guys are all over this but your stems look fine they will bulk up.

1 Like

Patience is the key my friend it will be climbing up to the ceiling before you know it and maybe a light misting of water (room temp) as a treat .

2 Likes

My Mars Hydro TS 1000 came today! Just got it hung up and set at 30” above my girl. Timer set for 18/6. My pH meter and TDS meter came in as well as my thermometer/ hygrometer combo. I hear @dbrn32 is the light master. If he has any input, I’d love to hear it. Same as anyone else that’s following along. @repins12 @Covertgrower @kellydans @Davyg @Interlu @James68

4 Likes

Your PH and tds meters are going to be key in your grow. Looking forward to seeing how you get on with this new setup :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks like your set to go just waiting on the magic to happen.

3 Likes

Lookin good my friend :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @kellydans

Appreciate that @repins12

And I forgot to mention that I set the light at 60% power. I don’t want to blast it with 100% since I don’t know what I’m doing.

4 Likes

Thanks @Davyg. I’m playing with them now to get comfortable with them.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good.

Thanks! @Covertgrower

1 Like

Keeping a Starship Log of your grow is mucho important and makes for fine reading as the grows go by .

@James68 I’ve been keeping everything that I knew of written down. Starting now I can add temp, RH, pH and TDS. The one thing 13 years prior Military Police experience taught me was good note keeping.

1 Like

Looking good! 30" may be a little high. Keep eye on your plant, if it starts stretching lower it a little.

1 Like

I had to write my Star Log in code in case the evil ones busted me…its 2 years here for possesion, if they want to set an example.

1 Like

@dbrn32 I’m glad I tagged you. I set 30 inches figure it’s about 4-5” tall and nodes 1-3 are so tight they’re almost literally touching. I don’t know if that’s normal or if it needs a little stretch.

@James68 2 years! That’s crazy!!!