Jack's vs Chemgro, Nicky's Experiment

I’ve shipped bud all over the country with no issues, even up to 1/4 pound in the package, I wouldn’t worry about a tiny piece of a leaf. Not like my name or address is going to be anywhere on or in the package. Anyone intercepting the package would only know where it’s going to, not who it came from.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser found one for 650…thats more your price range I’ve seen you buy other fancy stuff like the sensors =p
Charge your grow friends $ per sample

3 Likes

Yeah that’s getting in the do-able price range, will have to look into it.

3 Likes

I just watched the protocol video, looks like you need a couple tools and stuff so I Geuss your gonna be more after taxes all in to be setup. The heater is 650$, you’ll need little pieces of lab equipment. Go check the video out I think it’s doable. I’m just not home enough or ide do it and start a side testing buisneses with a ups mail box. Charge per sample.

Probably easier to just mail off the samples and wait another 2 years for the technology to change.

Soon it will be a regent test not needing special equipment it’s just a matter of time.

4 Likes

Well, the gimp plant got a nitrogen boost just now but it’s already to late.
Look at how weak it is, gimp amnesia haze on the left (chemgro) and normal plant on the right (Jack’s)

32 days old amnesia haze

Meanwhile the Bruce banners in the back are identical… So I figure I’ll let them grow until I have new seeds that have germinated and are starting to need the space.
Hate to waste good healthy plants, but I can’t sell or trade them in the local market legally yet I don’t want to have to buy new pots. Idk.

Identical growth from Jack’s and chemgro in veg for the Bruce banners (I’m sure if there is a difference it would be in flower)

DNA tests sure ain’t cheap. Like 115$ for 8 tests + 35 shipping and that’s USD… Gotta try and find a cheaper place so I’ll be on the hunt for that there must be lots I thought this one was Canadian.

8 Likes

Re attempt started in a new thread. I will keep this updates as to the fate of these plants.

3 Likes

Hey buddy. Any ideas if this is safe to use in flower like almost done in flower lol. And. Begining of flower if needed ect. I seem to have issues in my spare bath but changing things around to hopefully eliminate this issue. And exhausting both rooms to my attic area instead of lung room.

1 Like

Oops

Its athena mildew co trol

1 Like

I’m unsure, I don’t have experience with that issue or that product sorry.

Update.
3 plants left.
Amnesia haze sure is a stretcher, I have been blasting it will full power lighting and she’s still stretching, a little light burn but that’s because I’m trying to control its stretch and away at work so can’t check the lights every day.

The monster Bruce banners are a week behind so they will start stretching now I’m pretty sure, we will see how well I control them.

My plan was to bring them across the province to my dad’s but since I can’t transport them while in flower, and they will have roadblocks setup due to covid I probably won’t be able to swing it.

I’m home for the day as the pipeline takes Sundays off, so I’m mixing up 25 gallons of Jack’s for the reservoir as the new baby’s sprout.

7 Likes

@Hellraiser what change were we saying to make to the jacks formula? Upping Jack’s part A to 4g per gallon? When were we saying to start this?.
@ashhhh
@DefNSmokn
@Breezy
@Myfriendis410

Were we tweaking this someway again I forget and dint write it down

2 Likes

The only thing I’m doing is 3 weeks of 2-2-2-1.2 right at first pistils. Then resume normal 3-2-1.

2 Likes

I don’t have mkp right now, I’m getting it next order =(

Ive been using the normal 3-2-1 though out the whole grow @Nicky

@Myfriendis410 I see there’s 4 different ratios instead of 3. Which 3 ratios out of the 2-2-2-2.1 are related to the jacks 3-2-1 formula, because I know you used Jacks bloom booster and is it ok if you explain why you switched the ratios?

If you use the booster your meant to cut the ratios or stop using cal nitrate all together I can’t remember something like that on the instructions I seen Matty doing it.

If you get mkp though you keep all of them and drop ratios. So he’s using mkp not the jacks booster

1 Like

Thanks @Nicky :grinning:

1 Like

I think i upper it about 2-3 weeks into flower

I went with 4,2,1 after 5 weeks, don’t know if it’s really helping, this crop of plants (banana kush) isn’t really looking any better than my last (zkittlez) not going to be winning any bud of the month contests LOL, no fear of making it to harvest but there will be some ugly leaves.

2 Likes

That’s how my amnesia was. And she kept stretching forever. This was the day of light flip and when she finally stopped stretching. Notice the dates

18 Likes

@Bobbydigital your room looks sick

@Hellraiser yeah I upped to 4g per gallon for week 3 of flower

@ashhhh your welcome,

1 Like