Jack's vs Chemgro, Nicky's 2nd attempt

That AH is straight! Colas! That’s a beautiful structured plant

6 Likes

Looking good , Gardner doing a fine job.

1 Like

Thanks friend
Lol I don’t know about thaf these landaces are probably the worst looking plants I’ve grown in a while but it’s a learning experience.
It will be Intresting to grow them a 2nd time.
I’m going to hammer these things with light as soon as they have a set or two of leafs. And I’ll flip them pretty fast. See if I can keep them a little shorter and stockier. These pure sativa old school genetics are a different beast.

6 Likes

Yeah I agree it look like they almost got away from you in height, lot of framework.

2 Likes

Well my clones will be flipping to flower if I don’t put them under a light for more then 12hr now that we only get 12hr & 30min of daylight.

So I need a light and didn’t have anything, I’m only home for 3 1/2 days so I had to revert to Amazon. Trying to budget as well so I pulled the trigger.

Who knows if it’s as good as it says it is but it’s the best value for my situation and I’ll probably just toss it in the tent to give an extra lighting when not used for vegging seedlings or clones

So what do you think @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Hellraiser hlg quality or what haha?

Ps I do not recommend this, despite times call for desperate measures.

I also got this to justify it, a place to keep the herbs and veggies and seedlings or clones near my grow room window.
51cu3WZPOPL.AC_SY350

6 Likes

Wonder how it would work as a drying tent (in a dark place or in a closet)

2 Likes

Probably not. But I suspect your expectations will be in line with what you paid for it.

I have a plant that I have been growing for 2.5 months sitting on a desk in a solo cup on 24/0. I’m disappointed you couldn’t come up with something better lol.

8 Likes

If I was home for more then 3 days I would! Haha
I have a cat to I have to be careful…

This should keep the other half happy because it helps her visualize a garden, place to start plants in the spring and grow bossman some cat grass.
Might grow some herbs to for cooking

8 Likes

Dude, we all do what we can with whatever we are willing or are able to put into it at that time. We’re all stoners looking for ways to keep us entertained

11 Likes

I use 2 of these outdoors for hardening off and seedlings… make sure you reinforce those wire rack “shelfs.”

5 Likes

@dbrn32 yeah I figured it should be good enough for growing seedlings and veggies and cat grass. If theother half wants to tend to the greenhouse over the winter. If not I’ll keep the clones alive and then just hang it in the 4x4 so it’s like I have 6 panels in there rather then the 5 I have right now. I want another 320xl but can’t justify the $ right now.

@MattyBear so true, I figured I would come clean before someone pointed it out next time I upload pics this weekend lol.
I should be able to set this all up after chugging a 2.5mg peach tea

@Low great minds think alike, totally moving this outside come spring.
Hmmm so I need some bamboo sticks threaded through them I Geuss eh… Or ill get some thin stripping from home depo

8 Likes

Geeesh, you have got some MONSTERS!! Im diggin your clone/herb garden. You should have a nice harvest soon!

4 Likes

Thanks. @DefNSmokn
Lots of work when I get home Friday, gotta clean it up big time.
These landrace crosses are crazy beasts man, I’m gonna flip them when they are like 25% hieight in my tent next time. They are so lankey falling over and ones half dead in the back right it’s a messy grow lol.

My little vegetable clone greenhouse thing should be good.
I think next days off near the end of the month I’ll get some self watering pots and put fresh herbs in there. Need mint for my mojitos and chives for my garlic butter potatoes lol

7 Likes

Happy Cannaversary @Deepsix Is that a whole kit there for the nursery?

2 Likes

Thank you sir.

4 Likes

Update time

The greenhouse is setup for vegging clones, seedlings and misc stuff like bossman’s cat grass

Re arranged the room, hope to sell the mirror and get rid of it eventually lol.
The closet is packed and I’ll need to invest in some grove bags this November, tired of the glass jars not being stackable.

Okay so in the 3x3 the Cali connect green crack is doing well, it’s leafs show me it’s not super sativa leaning and I still have 4 seeds so I tossed the clone to downsize as I won’t be running this strain next grow instead @MattyBear has a nice sativa for me to run that he bred.

In the 4x4 the back right zamaldelica is dead, but I can’t really get to it (never using trellis nets again I despise them), these plants are all I’ve and the yoyos help for sure.

7 Likes

Looking good in there. Boss man wants to know where his cat grass is.

1 Like

I’ll get those off to @Not2SureYet here in the next couple weeks. Happy to have you test them out!

2 Likes

Looking good, my animals would eat every plant they could get ahold of.

1 Like