Jack's vs Chemgro, Nicky's 2nd attempt

I hate trimming…
Soooo much and I’m slow at it.

This is what I have left of Bangi haze #1.

7 Likes

Yes trimming sucks. Thank God my girl smokes so I told her she has to trim while I’m working or we will be smoking alot of harsh sugar leaves lol. Those look like some sticky buds :heart_eyes:. What ya eating? A “Trimming” mango salad??? Lmao :rofl:.

3 Likes

It’s this really easy and yummy dish my girl made once now. I’m hooked and I make it.

Cut up like two sweet potatoes into cubes and toss them in oil & salt/pepper. On the other side of the baking sheet slice up tofu or if you wish chicken breasy cubes. Bake them.

I had mushrooms so I fried some up and added them extra to the dish.

Mix up this penut butter lime, garlic soya sauce mix and rip pieces of kale into a bowl.
Mix.

5 Likes

Wow that actually sounds so fire :fire:! I’m going to have to give that a shot and make it for my girl haha she will love it too!

2 Likes

Make it tomorrow or you’ll forget =p super easy.

Okay so I broke down and bought a bowl trimmer, I’m trimming the zamaldelica just stopping for lunch the t he final Bangi haze.

Looks like I forgot about the light on my power bar and that’s why the zamaldelica tried to seed and didn’t fill out completely.
Oh well I’ll fix my tents up before next grow and do a light leak check. The smoke test will decide who grows in round 2.

@MattyBear seeds are dropped, two of them thanks to @Not2SureYet
One should be fem and one is a maybe

Spinpro wet bowl trimmer

7 Likes

U keep killing it bro

3 Likes

Nice dude! Can’t wait to watch them grow

4 Likes

Looks like Bossman is drooling looking at that plant. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Bossmans like yummy pepperss!! Haha :smile:. I will Nicky thanks!

2 Likes

Finishing up here

9 Likes

How do you like the bowl trimmer?

7 Likes

Yeah, we want to know :grin:

4 Likes

It’s more than likely a big pain in the A$$…
How sticky is your bud…?
Ya , pain in the butt…
Alcohol is your friend…
Spray everything constantly…
Also , canola oil will work wonders with blade sharpness and blade stickiness when it comes to trimming…
Won’t stick and the gum is grabbed off of the blades…
Scissor hash is a fun freind to flower…
Yep…
Totally medicated… :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4: :upside_down_face:
I hate trimming… :unamused: :expressionless: :upside_down_face: :triumph: :confused: :neutral_face:
This does all work by the way… :grin:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey guys it doesn’t have a blade per say it has a wire.
How do I like it? I love it it so far but have only done 2 plants with it.
It’s another tool in your toolbox and it does save alot of time.
It’s not perfect but heck if you really want to clean up the odd mistake it makes then it still saves you tons of time.

This bowl trimmer has really changed how I trim and I think that’s going to make a big difference.
Before I would trim everything and grade everything one by one slowly and methodically.
Awsome trim and minimal waste.
However now that I’m growing 5 plants per grow and everything is yielding well the method I trim needed to change.
Added bonus is I have the ability to process the trim and larf into a much better product then oil or butter. I now fresh freeze it and then I will run it all through water hash extract and press that into live full spectrum rosin. :heart_eyes_cat:

So the new process is.
Strip fan leafs.
Grade bud into trim BIM or bud, the bud has to be solid nugs and of decent size or the trimmer will eat it alive.
Run the trimmer, double check the trimmed buds, clean the odd one up, set to dry.
Then taking all the trim and larf buds I put them in a 1lb grove bag and freeze it all. Amazing because it doesn’t make my freezer smell!!!

Let it freeze t2 days or until I’m ready to run a bubble hash run, freeze the bube hash, dry it in the fridge or air dry if you must, collect it and press it into live FulL spectrum rosin.
That will keep for 6 months in a fridge.
Also its in high demand.

The drying buds, so yeah I got a decent yeikD from 4 plants.

Top and top right are green crack.
Bottom orange Iz zamaldelica
Other two and Bangi haze.
Better pics to come later.

To work for a week, home every night so I’m just checking mosture in the green crack in a grove bag now.
So a couple hours at home after work but not much time.

@MattyBear your seeds are in paper towel, was maybe to cool in my dry tent so I moved them to the top fo the furnace.
Should be good in a day I think if not I’ll drop another 2 and gave my seed matting set up.

Next grow details coming after these buds are dry, need a smoke test from a friend.

Ps has anyone heard of a strain called
inzane in the membrane from ethos genetics?

14 Likes

Looks like some nice buds you have their Nicky! :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

I have some nice ones, some lighter and small ones but a pretty big harvest as I’m not used to growing so many big plants aka photos.

@Hellraiser those beans never showed up yet I just got a packaged from @Not2SureYet so not sure what happend to the ones you sent my friend.

. Again has anyone heard of inzane in the membrane?

6 Likes

Never heard of that strain. What is the lineage?

3 Likes

Me either, sorry.

2 Likes

You asked @MattyBear

Get it… Lol

So I checked leafly, all bud, seedfinder and then read some grow journals.
Think I’m going to just cull all my mothers and my clones, pick up 4 of these.

Pretty rave reviews, the guy that owns the grow store and me get along pretty good and I knew him before his buisness was booming I bought from him back when I first moved into town but now he cant risk that his business is doing well also.
So he’s giving these genetics away to me, no loss on my part and I can always pop more zamaldelica seeds in the future which I may do, it has such a lovely smell and smoke probably one of the smoothest I’ve ever had.
Hopefully seed tails pop on mattys today. If not I’ll setup my seed mat and pop another 2.

8 Likes

Sounds like you have a nice game plan. Nice haul too! Hey so I understand you grow alot of other plants too. I have a few flowers and etc I just bought my girl. Can I feed them Jack’s? And if so how easy or what dose should I use?

2 Likes