Jack's vs Chemgro, Nicky's 2nd attempt

Absolute monsters in there!:scream: Wow. :drooling_face: cool to see the greenhouse working out.

5 Likes

That 120w QB knockoff is killing it in there lol, bossman lays in its overcast like its sun and sleeps. I think it will be good for the winter. I’ll be growing some cat grass once I get the pests under control

6 Likes

Damn those are monsters, you’re out of vertical height haha. Looks great in your tent! The strains sound delicious too. I’m yet to invest in a cloner and a 2x2 for clones and seedlings. Wish I could get a 4x4 but not space right now.

Bossman is getting spoiled with choices, not a lot of cats get spoiled like that haha.

How much do these rosin press machines go for? I always wanted to buy one. Man the money spending never stops with this hobby :joy:

6 Likes

Nice crop going on. I’m going to be aiming for colas like that on this run.

3 Likes

Looking good in there “WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE”. Nice looking dog you have. Hope you can find some allergy safe food for him. :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :dog: :dog: :dog:

3 Likes

Looks crazy in there love how everything is working out. Bossman got it made 4 sure. That sucks though about the shipping

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. We found what he likes so I’ll be feeding him this boxed wet food.

The trees are growing that’s for sure.

7 Likes

You have little trees in there! They are so tall. I never realized you were away from home that much for work. Are the job sites required to have a paramedic on site? I’ll mail you some cat food if you need it.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m on a drilling rig site lately. Really high hazard work and the oil companys get alot of bad press so the majority of the good ones work way above minimum code for pretty much everything.

Also most muli million dollar companies know how important safety is from a simply cost & efficiency aspect.
The majority of small companies havent realized how important safety is from a long term cost perspective.

Thanks for the offer capt.

We found him one he doesn’t seem to mind.

6 Likes

What size press and what temp you usually run @Nicky? Lady’s look amazing though!

4 Likes

Here’s my buddy patiently waiting for me to turn the shower on! Haha he’s such an oddball he lays down in the water but between the shower curtain liner :joy:

7 Likes

I have 3x7 plates, it’s a much more complex conversation then how long and what temp and each type of material (strain) is different.

30sec pre heat and max 3min press. 210/220f roughly

1 Like

Ah yes I remember you telling me you built yours?

Someone did and I bought it 2nd hand. For 300$ last spring.

In other news I’m back at work drilling one more gas well for another 2 weeks roughly.
I was able to go home for the 3 days and in that time I was able to feel the fabric that my new couch will be made from and I was able to sit on one of a similar build… I’m even more stoked. Can’t wait for it to come. Hope they arnt late Ont heir Dec 1st delivery.
@ash93 when I do. Get it I’ll snap a pic of it, for now I better work as much as I can to pay the credit card off lol

7 Likes

I got a lot of respect for you man, being away from home for long periods like that while still being able to take care of your plants, bossman and your lady. Im sure something good is waiting for you. Send us pics when you’re back home and have time. Good luck with work @Nicky

5 Likes

Thnx bud, the sacrifice is real that’s for sure.

5 Likes

It will be worth it :wink:

1 Like

@NeoGroR
Rarly, but when I do it’s always something different. Helicopters to.

I’m a paramedic contracted to the oil and gas companys

1 Like

Nice, yeah I’m in drilling ops in a 50/50 shack we have 2 weeks left then shut down till 18th of December. So I’ll have to go get a rotation or two somewhere else.

I’m working on switching to safety management doing online university.
That way I don’t have to be away from home and they make more then me + have benefits and stock options or pensions

This company I have been working with is only like 1hr from home and we do work in a 1hr radius so only ever 2hr from home. Before it would be like 6-14hr away from home.

No flights anymore was more of a thing Durring the boom, and in more remote areas how its just a pickup truck with a treatment center.
I have my own company and ambulance but it’s been to slow until this winter to work it. I’m comfy where I am so I haven’t fired mine back up.

This is why i love my autopots and its easier to grow when I’m closer to home.

@NeoGroR

10 Likes

Impressive.

Safety management is a good career to get into. It’s growing.

2 Likes