Jack's Nutrients

Because of ILGM posts, I recently bought Jack’s Nutrients, is this how they are mixed? I copied the following image from another ILGM post about Jacks.

The bag doesn’t have instructions on how often to add this to your watering schedule with soil. I have four 5-gallon fabric pots with cactus soil in it, I water them with 1 gallon of water total per day (so 1/4 gallon per plant per day). Do I mix up Jacks every time I pour a gallon of water every day?

1 Like

3.6 part a. completely dissolve.

then

1.1 epsom. completely dissolve.

then

2.4 part b

for soil i would feed every other watering. so water, feed, water, feed.

4 Likes

I Havnt used the bloom, just the parts A, epsom and part B

1 Like

i haven’t used bloom either but per their schedule you use it for a few weeks when you start flower

2 Likes

Okay, but I’m in the flowering stage, the Part A and Part B are for the vegetative stage I belive.

1 Like

Hmm, seems like they should tell you on the bag. I’ve also looked at their website and is doesn’t give any details.

their feeding schedules are on the website and to get the amounts needed for 1 gallon you divide the 100 gallon column by 100

2 Likes

You can run the jacks321 from beginning to end, I’ve done it with great results on 3 grows. I’m stumped on the bloom, never looked into it.

3 Likes

i’m trying to put my kids to sleep. i’ll try to upload something later. wasn’t trying to be rude

1 Like

Okay, thanks. I’ll look around more on their website.

Ill be running bloom with my dwc. I will start it when i flip the lights

By this schedule, it shows to add it, by itself, for a couple of weeks when you switch to flower. If you are already in flower, I would just keep the regular schedule going…

Directly off Jack’s website…

Edit… Sorry pic is so small. Best I could do to keep info on it.

2 Likes

jacks nutrients dot com. click the hamburger in upper right and click on grow schedules. read this page. then a couple entries down is the schedule for jacks 321 including when to use bloom.

2 Likes

You’re the best, worked on the phone, couldn’t find it on the website with a PC.
:sunglasses: :astonished: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Doh! I have 3 bags of Jacks and still don’t have what I need. Guess I need that 12-4-16 and don’t need the 10-30-20 Bloom that I just bought at all. Then will have to get the 7-15-30. Okay, will try it.

Why isn’t the Part A and Part B on the feeding schedule?

That is just the total lineup. If you have just A&B with the bloom, you will be ok. Many grow only use the A&B start to finish, nothing else, except maybe a microbial bacteria. If you follow just the veg, bud set and flower part of the schedule, then part A&B and the bloom are all you need.

1 Like

Cool. Gonna buy it all anyways. I’ve never been good at nutrients. I literally used to just use Miracle Grow 15-30-15 from begining to end and it basically worked out okay, but let’s do better I guess.

2 Likes

You can get through the whole grow with just A, B and epsom, adding more or less of A&B if deficiencies or toxicity comes up. I have an auto that doesn’t like much nitrogen, so I changed the feed ratio to 4g of A, 2g of B, and 1g epsom per gallon.

Their schedule shows to use the bloom when you switch to flower, without A&B. How far in flower are you? Got a pic or two?if you are already actually fully flowering, I would skip it and stay with the A&B.

1 Like

Ya, I have not used any Jacks Nutrients yet (or ever). I had leftover Fox Farm stuff from my last grow, but do have the Jacks Part A and Part B, 5 pounds of epsom salt, and their Bloom 10-30-20 in the house now. I am 4 weeks into the flowering stage if you count the day that the light cycle was changed to 12/12.

So should I just start the A&B and not do the other two they have? I’m probably going to buy the other two anyway since it seems like the ILGM people say it’s the best but I haven’t really seen which ones they prefer to use. :astonished:

1 Like

I’m not sure about switching nutes mid flower. I personally would finish with what I’ve been giving. I couldn’t really tell you much on switching.

1 Like