Jacks 321 where?

4 Likes

Killer price! What about shipping?

1 Like

free shipping. I was surprised because I cant ship something that size for that price.
They only run those sales for a day about once a month or so.

2 Likes

Excellent work. That’s like half of amazon seller $$.
I am trying the TAP this time since I will be using my well water. I figured I could bet by with the 1 kilo bag. That is just under 200 gallons. I only grow 2 or 3 plants at a time now, I think it should do the job.

3 Likes

I use 321 with tap water . I live In Brooklyn and believe it or not the tap water here is pretty good but I haven’t had any issues giving my girls jacks 321 with phd tap water . They love it !

3 Likes

Hope this helps

What website does everyone use. I’ve had some issues with ordering stuff on Amazon. You’re right they are saturated with subpar products .

Straight from jacks in august, 2.2 lbs a and b 5-12-26. 15-0-0, 80.00 shipped. Our bank card shopped Amazon last year for the first time, unfortunately it wasnt us using the card. Havent shopped amazon and dont wont to.

@matty777. I use growgreenmi”dot”com. They usually only discount Jacks about 25%, but other nutrients are discounted up to 75%.

quite the discount right there! I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled for that whenever they have the sale again

@beardless so how do you like the TAP vs 321 for your well water? I was thinking of doing the same with mine.

I have only used it on the plants I have growing now which is just 45 days. First impression is positive. It is only two parts rather than three. It seems to be a little heavier on N but not excessively.
This is a photo of one of the plants from yesterday. You can see she is not lacking N

5 Likes

They are a good company. They are whome i buy all my Roots soil from.

4 Likes

So I’m running into an issue with jacks on hydro where I have one plant flourishing and two with mag deficiencies. Any advice?

Ppm at 1200 on 500 scale and ec at 2600 oh 5.8

1 Like

What rates are you feeding?

I haven’t been adding much because my ppm and ec have been steady in hydro

1 Like

Let me re-ask a different way.

When you add or mix Jack’s, what do you do? How much jacks (A/B/Epsom) per gallon do you add?

Let’s pretend you have a blank slate - no water at all in the res.

My total system holds about 12 gallons so I’d:

Measure and weigh part a 45 grams mix in the res
Measure and weigh epsom 12 grams mix in the res
Measure and weight part b 30 grams mix in the res

Assuming I’m starting from scratch

1 Like

Gotcha. So you’re at 3.75 A/ 1 Epsom / 2.5 B?

I’d adjust just a little. Scoot to 3.8 grams A / 1 gram Epsom / 2.6 grams B for every gallon. The reason I suggest this is that a little more A and a little more B increases both calcium and magnesium.

I usually see a magnesium deficiency for one of two reasons: my calcium:magnesium ratio isn’t quite right, and the calcium is generally what actually falls out of whack first (should be 2 calcium to every 1 magnesium).

The second reason is pH fluctuations. It sounds like your pH is pretty dialed in - my only recommendation on that front is to recalibrate your pH pen with some calibration fluid and then test the reservoir again, just to be triple sure it’s really at 5.8.

1 Like

I appreciate all the help, I always double check my
Ph with the pen and then a test kit

1 Like