Jacks 321 where?

Where do you buy this stuff? I’ve check their website but it’s more than just 321 so now I’m lost. Any help please?

1 Like

I get mine off eBay 6lb kit.

4 Likes

Okay, the a b and Epsom?

2 Likes

Yes about 33.00

3 Likes

@Cfpdadto3 Amazon has a selection

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=jacks+321&ref=nb_sb_noss?tag=greenrel-20

edited to add tag to link

3 Likes

Check at grow green Michigan website. They sell Jacks at a discount, and have all of Jacks products.

3 Likes

Growgreen MI is out of stock.

I checked amazon - too expensive.

Jack’s A & B pictured is from Esbenshades Garden Centers

Go to walmart cvs or walgreens for epsom salt

6 Likes

They routinely deeply discount Jack on their eBay store for a day or two.
Nearly half price at times.

4 Likes

When I changed over I ordered from Amazon. Ordered the big bags of A,B and Epsom Salt. Ive got enough for 900 seeds I think!!!

2 Likes

Amazon. I bought 25 pounds of a and b for 150$

Just looked at growgreen Michigan website, they have it in stock, and 25 pounds of A & B is $119 with free shipping. Also the 2 pound bags are $20 each.

1 Like

Quick question with the jacks gang. Im using tap water so i got the part A recommend for it.
Instead of 321… should i be using 5 2 1? Am i reading correctly :thinking:

I use tap water and RO water. I use a, b and Epsom salt. If you get the one made for tap water (15-5-20) thats all you need if I’m remembering right. It’s an all in one nutrient. You don’t need part b. Some people say add a little epsom salt, but it’s supposed to have all the magnesium you need. So you just add 5.05 grams per gallon and you’re good to go.

2 Likes

@Ickey has you covered :+1:

GrowGreenMI is where I get mine. Free shipping and bulk is cheeaaaaap.

5 Likes

The schedule you posted is for 15-5-20. This is referred to as Jack’s TAP formula. It is designed to be used with tap or well water.
For a gallon of mix use 5 grams of 15-5-20 and 1 gram of epsom salt. Mix thoroughly, ph, check ppm and adjust accordingly.
It is not the common 321 formula

3 Likes

did not know that. When I first switched to Jack’s 321 I searched and it had the best price with shipping for 25# bags. I try to find what I need locally first then anywhere but amazon if I can.

2 Likes

A while ago I did the math. How many gallons can I get from 25# bags using 3.6 / 2.4 / 1.2 grams per gallon. I rounded and used 450 grams per pound

4 Likes

Awesome. Appreciate it man

1 Like

@beardless I like your local first approach. I only buy from Amazon as a last resort also. Hate the way they let the vendors lie about the products, and take advantage of the new grower.

2 Likes