Jack's 321 . . . should I switch?

Hey @Mark0427 @SilvaBack203 @Underthestairs @dbrn32 hey how goes it everyone so my Bruce banner auto is bout done but wanted to ask have any of you had a plant mature from ground up rather mature from bud down … it’s crazy an I can’t wait to get my LSD seeds going n I got few from brothers Grimm seeds
ice princess X gluey. , GeniusXrosetta stone, also grab princess haze an space queen… It is something new to try… but Ill always be ilgm buyer lol…

1 Like

I’m not sure, been a long time since I’ve watched that closely. If I see first 2 colas i grab look ready she coming down.

3 Likes

Really??? I wait til all is ready. But yea I went to water last night an notice the bottom buds where looking great then I look up N it jus gets whiter but today it’s really moving up the plant

Bruce banner autoflower

2 Likes

Look at that main, nice job! Ya, when you cross lack of interest with lazy you’ll probably find a picture of me.

4 Likes

Nice plant! I’m similar to @dbrn32 with laziness it seems. I can’t let a while plant mature because the top buds will be way to sleepy for me.

1 Like

You still got a few more weeks to go imo.

3 Likes

Indeed so brother an crazy she maturing from bottom buds up the crown has more white hairs then bottom buds an bottom buds look amazing, going microscope trichomes tonight also wait till u see godfather og I got her in happy frog n oceans forest with dr.jimz tomato secret an chicken soup for the Soil with fish shit an EM1… Not all at once but thru out the week… An I jus planted G13, princess haze XX, strawberry cheesecake, an GeniusXrosetta stone XX… Also can’t wait for my DO-SI-DO autos to finish an wedding cake photos to get into flower but I gotta fix timer cause most plants are starting from 12-12 light unless I have room in small tent for seedlings

@Dforce I love your quote I jus want to retire an grow … man I’m right there with you … @dbrn32 @Underthestairs @GrimReefer @SilvaBack203 @Dforce @Hellraiser @BobbyDigital aHey y’all how goes it??? Wanted to ask has anyone here grown with regular seeds ?? I was thinking about getting some an hopefully get few females an few males an have males pop they saxs Pollinating the females creating a strain???

2 Likes

Nah only feminized autoflowers for me

Yes I have grown with regulars, in most cases I prefer to use regulars over feminized seeds. My grow space extremely small right now so feminized are much more convenient.

4 Likes

Yup second that. Reg seeds outside, but inside is more efficient (in my case) for feminized.

1 Like

I’ve done, reg, fem, and auto’s, but have not pollinated anything, alway pull males. Someday I may make my own.

2 Likes

I have yet to do any breeding. I’ve recently acquired the necessary materials to self pollinate some clones. I’m excited :metal:

2 Likes

It doesn’t take much to get more seeds than you want to see in a lifetime.

I suggest getting one male and a couple females. If you want to ensure successful pollination, flower the male first and collect the pollen. Then flower the ladies and paint on the pollen to the bud sites.

Myself, @repins12 and @AfgVet have done the pollinating thing. :v:

6 Likes

@Graysin you mean literally paint it on… I’ve done autos an photos n I was jus thinking off ill nino the wind movement not the band even tho I like I’ll nino the band shit mother tucking throw back but yea I do wanna try n create a strain like that an thank you I appreciate the info an thank you everyone @dbrn32 @Underthestairs @Poseidon1 @Dforce I appreciate the your opinion an advice very much… so check this out I go to check my Bruce auto n I’ve never had a grow where the plant ripens from bottom bud to top an it’s idk

You can see how nice an ready looking Bruce banner autoflower is…

GodFather O.G

I’m

5 Likes

Yessir literally.

Nice lookin’ ladies, my friend

2 Likes

That’s all Bruce banner auto…

This is GODFATHER O.G

4 Likes

I hava an oscillating fan that I clamp to the front middle pole of my tent elevate the male or reversed plant close to center front pole and flick the male or reversed plant a time or two during the day. I have also taken a make-up brush, dip it in the pollen and tap lightly behind the fan. It shoots pollen everywhere in the tent. I figure that’s as close to open pollination that I can get. This only works if you want to impregnate your whole tent or grow zone. I usually pick a pollinator and around 30 other strains, usually end up with around 20 good new crosses. Outdoors, I just let them do their thing.
That’s just what works best for me :man_shrugging:t4: :v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

Yes i love me some reg seeds. I find them more stable. Got some going on now hopefully. U just need patience 2 find sex usually 7 to 9 weeks

3 Likes

That’s awesome brother…an I’m loviny your idea using the fan as wind n pollinating like it was outside… I’m going assume you have made some or atleast couple kick ass strains ??? Yea I’m hoping in next few days I can get my reg seeds but I still got few more strains I really wanna try fems an autos… an I need soil, mycos n few other things… I’m also experimenting with homemade CO2 an it really does help… Jus becareful to not explode jug lol… Yea man couple days if that I jus started noticing hints of amber in some trichomes so I’m hoping tonight she’ll b at peak potential Bruce an One of my godfathers

1 Like