Jack's 321 . . . should I switch?

This is my last grow adding in extra bottle stuff im just going to continue with recharge and drop everything its honestly not needed if the plants genetics are good and most of the bottled stuff is just overpriced and watered down

2 Likes

Yea I hear ya an yo right I bought gs plant food fish hydrosalate or w.e n I notice 2 labels I peeled the sticker n under ga plant foods is Indian river organics. I’m like how can u slap a stick on one product n scall it something else I was pretty pissed but it works so idk why that is . But yea I like tribus that’s one thing I really like an works great an is big difference maker

1 Like

Unsulfured molasses is good and cheap and can feed in veg and flowering

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be adding water after a feeding because will just lower your PPMs.

1 Like

I’ve been using 1tsp/per gal of unsulfured molasses to my girls late in flower. Once you mix how long is the mixture good to store for?

1 Like

I use 1 tablespoon per gallon and i never let it sit i use all of it the same day

3 Likes

@420noob yea brother best to use it all that day . I can’t say nothing cause I’ll keep mine for day sometimes 2 but that’s when I only got 1-2 THINGS IN GALLON MAINLY JACKS 321 n tribus an molasses

1 Like

@Underthestairs really ?? So being the water pushes it out?? That’s what would lower ppms implants???±but I try not to get run off atleast not always. Well depending on what plant I’m messing with… like long tent

1 Like

Watering to runoff helps keep the salts fluid and flowing out so it doesn’t get built up in your medium.

1 Like

7fertilizer an it’s awesome…
GOLD LEAF ONE STEP NUTRIENT ITS 49.99 ON AMAZON N IT LAST AWHILE… I’ve had same bottle for over a yr plus an have grown few plants with it it’s an awesome an amazing nutrient so simple n it n then u got Gaia green dry nutrients… an also you got soil charge pack witch is great n earth dust nutrients as well n check em all out

They have magnetic stirrers for 5 gallon buckets also but pretty pricey for a descent one. Old skool bucket and a stick lol.

Alot of ways to get to the end result. Im looking to keep 25 gallons mixed. It makes sense for me to use the same equiptment. I already have.

Yeah 25 gallons gonna call for a wave maker lol. I do 5 gallon buckets at a time I’m in coco tho and hand water all mine. I do need a auto system to simplify my life here some

1 Like

My watering system cost 100 bucks. Great investment. 2key points, get timer rated in seconds, how to prevent siphon effect. Big time saver. Cannot imagine mixing nutes daily.

2 Likes

It’s not too bad takes about 10 min to mix and 15 maybe 20 to water them all. I have 3 spots so 2 spots get the same nutes the flower room gets flower other 2 are veg but bout to change that and have 1 veg 1 flower 1 tent for hoping to reverse this female and make some babies. Lol

2 Likes

I load up my res with 20 gallons of RO water, then I make a super concentrated 5 gallon bucket of nutrients that is poured in last. I use a wave maker to mix for 30 minutes, then the timer is set to mix for 15m every 2 hours.