Jack's 321 in hydro questions before I use

Can I use jack 321 in rdwc system?

@FrostySlothy that’s what I use in my rdwc. Add a root booster

1 Like

Hey do you have any grow journals here? I started building mines first time going Hydro. Something small just one five gallon. Any tips?
thanks for the response

1 Like

What do you use as a root booster with it. I have great white and should I still use the hydroguard with the jacks I would assume so but now positive @BetrayedSoul @imSICKkid I have the jacks gonna use it next run

1 Like

I use tribus as my only additive besides fulvic acid.

1 Like

I was looking into the mr fulvic what’s the tribus you put that in every res change

It’s just microbes for your plants rhizosphere. I give it to them twice a week in veg.

Fulvic acid acts as a soil conditioner and helps plants uptake nutrients better in any medium.

2 Likes

I use root wizard from emerald harvest line.

1 Like

@FrostySlothy it’s my first bucket grow also I have a first dwc journal I’ll tag you

Can I ask a rdwc question or questions?

@Hydro921 go for it

If its unrelated to topic just start a new post would be best.

1 Like

So I’m working planning a build.
My buckets are wearing me out.
I’m using the 27 gallon totes (3 or 4)
1 1/2 pipe. ( having a hard time finding bulkheads cheap)
What pump do you use?
I’m not wanting submersible

I use current culture bulkheads. They work great as long as you glue the PVC in as intended, I heard of people who didnt glue and wondered why it leaked.
And they are only 10 or 12 bucks each. I think I am using 2"

The pump I use is inline or submersible

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

In coco are you watering till runoff with it?

1 Like

Yes I water to runoff everytime once the plant is old enough to take it.

1 Like

Thx just got A and B. Do you rock 321 at seedling stage? I’ve been feeling gun shy on this for a long while so thought about keeping the ratio and doing the bare minimum.

I do the full strength formula from seed to harvest.

2 Likes

Yo bro use 2" drain base for your bulkhead. Then glue ur pipes to it. U can find em at your home store for like $8-$9

1 Like

That’s a bet