Jacks 321 can it be used in soil

Just wondering if you can use Jack 321 in Happy Frog and Ocean forest?@dbrn32 @MattyBear @Myfriend410 @MeEasy @BobbyDigital

4 Likes

Absolutely. You can hold off for a while and let the plant use up the soils nutrients and then begin with this jacks

9 Likes

Once your ppms drop under 1000 I started jacks from happy frog, here’s 3 weeks flower

16 Likes

Yup, these fine folks have you covered. :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I do and have had great results.

4 Likes

Is it safe to feed every other watering? Or after the intial watering, use plain water and check ppm on runoff water repeating every watering until levels drop back under 1000ppm?

2 Likes

Basically I let the plant tell me what it needs. If I see some burn, or deficiencies I will check runoff. But so far once I start Jack’s I’ve been able to continue using full strength until harvest.

5 Likes

Appreciate it! I’ve been using mostly AN nutes and have the fox farm trio as well, but I keep reading about Jack’s so I got a 6lb sample to try out. I believe the next experiment in this learning process will be coco when I finish up my ocean forest. Coco seems to be going hand in hand with jacks

1 Like

Hey can anyone give me the graph on feeding ratio and strengths for with Jack’s 321

This is what i use

3 Likes

Ok. Thnx. Do u switch up amounts for flower or…

Is it just full strength all the way thru once they acclimate

1 Like

I grow in Roots Organic, once TDS readi gs drop down to 800/1000 i start feeding full strength till harvest!

2 Likes

Cool thanks

listen to this guy