Jacks 321 BUT what else?

@dbrn32 what amount of liquid silica do you recommend for feedings? Along with Jack’s in coco.

3-5ml per gallon should do everything you need it to. May vary a little depending on brand and what the finaI concentration is. I don’t use it the same way most do though, so maybe wrong person to ask. I basically dilute 5-10ml in a cup or so of water and then add at the end until my ph is in range. It will take just about the whole cup when i mix 2-3 gallons.

1 Like

Hey I know I’ve read this before but I can’t find it, does anyone have the recipe for what I mix my jacks at for the first two weeks of flowering please if you know what I’m talking about?

1 Like

Copied directly from a post by @Graysin. Is this what you’re looking for?

Jack’s 321 standard mix & used for veg= 3.6/2.4/1.2

Booster mix= Jacks Part A/ Cal nitrate (Part B) / Epsom salts / MKP

2/2.7/2/1.2

Flower mix= 3.8/2.2/1.2.

If calcium issues try 3.7/2.5/1.1

4 Likes

@Outlaw yes sir that’s exactly it , thank u

2 Likes

No problem. Whenever you come across a post that you’ll want to reference later you can bookmark it. Just click the three dots under the post and the icon that looks like a ribbon.

2 Likes

Are you looking for recipe to use with mkp blend? I haven’t used in a long time but i think that recipe is 2/2/2/1.2

Run that mix for only the first two weeks or weeks 2-4

Depends on what you’re a believer of. This mixture is very similar to lucas formula, and some will use that exclusively. Others prefer to run this first 2-3 weeks and switch back to regular formula.

Have you ever ran it to harvest?

Nope, I don’t really use that recipe.

I use that recipe…
2./2.7/2./1.2
And noticed it sped up younglings (5wk veg) to transition over to flower within 5 days…the regular 321 kinda goes 7-10 days after flipping before showing buttons&hairs…
So continue a full week of that recipe, then pound em with 321 flower recipe 3.8/2.2/1.2
Same as @Outlaw pasted

3 Likes