Jacks 3-2-1 Info

I stole your video haha.

1 Like

beat me to it, lol

1 Like

I feed the girls today, and will be extra careful and fix the base formula in one gallon which in the past has given me between 1400-1500 PPMā€™s. I use RO water, so less than 25 PPMā€™s as a base number.

1 Like

Mixed and fed. PPMā€™s in 1470 which seems high based on other posts. PPMā€™s out 1270

1 Like

Following! Great info here

First time grower here and Iā€™m using Jacks321 in pro mix hp. i started feeding at full strength after the plants were 1-2 weeks old. I can say that so far it has simplified my watering/feeding so much that it almost feels wrong haha I sometimes have a hard time following nute convos on here just because of how simple using Jacks 321 is.

5 Likes

Both of your numbers seem super high to me. Full strength with 1.25 of armour si, 2 ml of bud candy and 2ml of Big bud coco per gallon and I am still under 1000 ppm. Starting water shows 12ppm. I can see @Myfriendis410 since he starts with about 120ppm if I remember right. But @Covertgrower is right on. I can even start full strength will first feeds on autos. They normally need babied compared to photos.

2 Likes

I agree, that is per the formula 3.6/1.2/2.4 in a gallon of water, and I feed a gallon per plant. These last two plants did well until somewhere in early flower and then i started noticing some issues with the leaves.

And mine are Autos as well. Have two baby Banana Kush in peat pots, and planning for them lol.

1 Like

I know greenjeenesā€™ formula is a little different than the published feed chart from J R Peters. In early veg it is still calling for 1200 ppm / 2.4EC

1 Like

If I mix the formula as per jacks I come up with 1450-1500 PPMā€™s in a gallon of water no matter how I look at it. And using RO, those PPMā€™s are of no consequence. That is what keeps me stumped since so many use it full strength with no issues.

2 Likes

I am curious as to what my experience will be. I placed an order for Jackā€™s and will be trying it on a one plant coco grow using autopot.
I wonder, for peace of mind, if it is worthwhile picking up some calibration solution (standard reference solution) to make sure it is not the pen.

2 Likes

I have both solution and a fancy Apera pen. I have calibrated it multiple times, and it is right on. Jacks is great, even with my minor quibbles I raised two wonderful GSCE girls with it and starting 2 Banana Kush Autos , again in Coco and Jacks once they get bigger.

I guess chalk it as a head scratcher. Looking forward to Jacks, coco & autopot for the first time.

You will love it

1 Like

Is it your first time running all three of those components ,individually, if that makes sense?

Yes. Up to now have only used soil (heavily amended ocean forest) and either fox farm or advanced nutrients,
It will be a couple weeks before the SOG finishes up. Meanwhile, Iā€™ll prep up some coco and get a couple cherry pie seeds going.
I am following your 1st shot at mainlining/fluxing journal. God stuff and great looking plants. I see you use fabric pots. Are you thinking of changing things up too?

2 Likes

Thanks alot man ,I had some good people helping out so that makes things easier! Appreciate it!

Never used fabric pots ā€¦never seen any advantages to them so just never bothered with em.

I just started using jacks and getting everything dialed in with current equipment so I think Iā€™m gonna keep things basically the same and try and run with it ,other then the lights I have coming and the seeds everything else probably stay same!

Has your opinion changed?

I still have never used them so canā€™t say either wayā€¦