Jack's 10-30-20

Good morning all. I purchased but have not received yet Jack’s 10-30-20. My intent is to use for flower all the way through to harvest. Anyone have any experience using 10-30-20 throughout flower? I have my own thoughts on this but would like to hear your thoughts and input. Thanks!

1 Like

@imSICKkid would possibly be able to help you with this. This video may help.

2 Likes

Usually in flower you want a higher ratio of potassium more then phosphorus. I run the Jack’s 321 formula so I will be curious to see what happens

2 Likes

I have watched that video too. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, that is kinda why I asked. Their products have become more vast than the 321 now as I think they are trying to appeal to “our” audience more. I am gonna give it a try. Thanks!

The 321 formula is perfect for cannabis. The outdoor feed schedule is a tad different if your in the ground but in a pot, nothing really beats the 321 formula

1 Like

This is for in the ground growing…recommended to me by Jack’s themselves

3 Likes

That’s their bloom nutes.

who’s got a discount coupon for ordering direct ? :wave:

1 Like

Not me lol but order directly through them.

I am going to give Jack’s 321 a go for my Fall Crop.

1 Like

Well just an fyi…the chart above that says the 321 formula is NOT the 321 formula lol

1 Like

Oh no worries there. I got the actual one bookmarked for buying later. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

how many plantz will 25 lbs of A&B do ??? curious as the ship fee is ~58.00 ground…

Jesus I dont know exactly with that much. It would last me 5 years probably haha

1 Like

@imSICKkid serious. Iti s the 321 formula from Jack’s website so saying it is not the formula is wrong.
You can do the 321 as most do without the bloom or the finish.

Well the 321 that is taught on every other platform is 3 ingredients from seed to harvest that never change. I see that the chart says “321” on it. But I’m just saying as a user of the method…that’s not at all what I do, use, or teach new comers to Jack’s 321

1 Like

I wonder if it was different and then they added the other boosters for bloom and finish. The ratios are the same on the 3 parts everyone teaches.

how long ago did you order ? they are showing me $60.00 per bag…image.png

$ 2.86 - Epsom Salt can be got local at Menards - this seemed decent price : Magnesium Sulfate

image.png

1 Like