Jackie Daytona's crazy clones grow

Can’t like that post. Sucks man. Neighbors cool at least? Not that that matters much…

:unamused:

1 Like

no idea If they are cool or not. Only casually speak to some of them. We are pretty quiet and keep to ourselves. Were are Fully licensed. I just got my renewal from the state but would rather people not knowing or think they know what goes on in our home.

3 Likes

I would leave them, shouldn’t hurt anything.

3 Likes

do you think the jump down to 180 from 240 is to much?

Sounds about right to me. Unless someone says a different number is better…

3 Likes

I’d leave them, always fun to smoke some white light-bleached bud. Turning down the watts is the right thing to do if plants are that close and there is nothing else that can be done at that point. I’m having the same issue with my Banana Kush grow, tallest tops are like 8-10 inches from the light so I turned the watts down to below 100 watts per QB288 which should keep the the burning and bleaching down to a minimum. Basically using power levels like the HLG Scorpion which is 100 watts per panel (or less if dimmed) which is designed to be kept close to the canopy (about a foot).

1 Like

I am wondering If I should drop it more then. I have 5 240s running @180 right now in the 4x8 and 2 in the 4x4.

I’d think the 180 watts wold be fine, 90 watts per panel.

1 Like

copy that. thanks. and thanks @covertgrower

2 Likes

welp its come to this. I should change the name to Geppettos grow tent of horrors.

Let this be a lesson. train train train. and I should have put another net in.

I got cocky with this grow and let it get away from me and now I am paying the price. I’ve been at it all day. tying string with sticky ass fingers or gloves is now a technique I have perfected through several hours of frustration.

These got huge in just a few days and I was not prepared.

4 Likes

Yeah been there, done that LOL, looks like a large harvest coming your way though!

3 Likes

I had/have a lot of buds with dense tops but very weak stems this run. Something I had not run into previous to these clones. I think I just screwed up several steps along the way on this run. I really want to get back to the 3-4 foot tall plants. :laughing:

3 Likes

dropped 9 white widow fem seeds two days ago. yesterday they had tails. Today they went into cups with promixHP, extreme mykos and into the 2x2. I was going to drop some lake tahoe which is a blue dream cross but decided against it as I dont want 6ft tall plants again this run. So sticking with a fresh run of WW. I’ll start a new journal soon.

These are getting pretty smelly and super sticky. seeing some foxtailing on the tallest colas as I expected with the height. Really sucks to trim. anyway. thats about it for now.

2 Likes

Tent looking sick Jackie!

1 Like

thanks buddie. It was a strange grow for sure. they surprised me.

1 Like

Mixed up my last batch of feed with and adjusted 2g per gallon Part B(cal nitrate) rather then the normal 2.4.

Plants are looking pretty green still and I want to give them access to all the Potassium they can get here in the last couple weeks. I probably should have dropped it much sooner. Ill see how they take to it and make notes for the next run and adjust as needed.

I also had a chemical reaction when cleaning out my barrel for the fresh feed. I wash it out every time… every 3 days. However I wasn’t scrubbing it down good enough and must have had some residue build up on the inside. It looked nice and clean but wasn’t. When I sprayed it down with peroxide I got an immediate chemical reaction and fumes. I immediately closed the door to the bathroom it was in with the fan on and let it air out. Went back in with a mask and washed and scrubbed it down really well. Reapplied and washed with peroxide with no reaction the second time. This water mix looks much better than the last several.

2 Likes

and of course I have 1 plant that is just way ahead of all the others.

the others are all about here.

No place to hang it that I can think of. I have a spare 2x2 seedling tent but it wont be even close to big enough for all of it. Rh in the grow room is just to low to hang open air.
what to do what to do.

1 Like

25 days comparison.
Before

And after.
8fefe3f54392861d0d4fcb8c752d08d8c05362f2_2_690x345

and to think how much I stressed out about these not filling out.
It seems like forever as this has been an incredibly long year but I have to keep reminding myself I haven’t even been growing a year. With the help of this forum and uncountable hours of research and tough lessons I went from only ever growing a few house plants to starting on my 4th grow in less than a year. Every day trying to learn more is the key i think to being a successful grower.

It was not to long ago I was red alerting the forums with microscope photos of A couple tiny spots on my leaves on my first seedlings. :rofl:
derp

3 Likes

Now a spot is just another blemish and something to keep an eye on! Girls look healthy and happy, can’t wait to see them hanging upside down

2 Likes

Yea that spot. First ever seedlings on my first grow(pictured below) so naturally I did hours of research and stressed like you wouldn’t believe and obviously jumped to the conclusion it was septoria or something equally horrible! It was not and the plants turned out just fine despite me inadvertently trying to kill them several times. The resiliency of this plant is incredible.
d86e5f0ba189e111ad80d075e51be6fdaf6af71f_2_666x500

2 Likes