Jackie Daytona's crazy clones grow

Well this will be grow #3 all ILGM white widow. I guess #3. I grew a tent of ILGM wedding cake at the same time as #2 so …eh
These are clones I took from my plants over here in my last grow. I took them in flower which was a huge mistake but a learning experience. Not something I plan on doing again any time soon. :joy:
These clones were taken over two months ago. :rofl: and have been in the 2x2’s under hlg 65’s. 13 of them stuffed in two 2x2 tents. :rofl:

all “clones” transplanted in to 5gallon cloth pots except 2. waiting on the pots. leaves me with 6 incase a couple dont like their new digs.

promix and jacks 3-2-1 @5.9-6.1Ph around 1100ppm in filtered tap. I juiced them up with extreme mykos in the soil, impello tribus and real growers recharge. I added sprinkle of mosquito bits on the top ill water in as a preventative for fungus gnats.

Lights @ about 100w right now.

These are huge and were in the 2x2’s for way to long. those hlg 65s are great lights.
I topped them a few times but they are out of control. NO idea how I am going to train them now. Any help is much appreciated.
I was thinking do some pruning in a few days and then tie some branches down once I got the room in the 4x8.
I plan on moving 6 to the 4x8 as soon as everything hanging is dried and trimmed in there. day 6 dry and still looking like more time. just what i wanted.
@Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Nicky @ashhhh @Breezy @Cannabian

10 Likes

It takes a while for them to go through the reveg process. I did the same thing on my first clones.

2 Likes

Yes! they kept trying to flower on me! I just wanted to start over several times but toughed it out. There were 21 to start. I gave several away and had to trash a few which I hated doing.

1 Like

Ima pull up a chair if you don’t mind! :slight_smile:

1 Like

please do. thanks for coming. Considering I had never grown anything aside from a few house plants as of last May 2020 I am shocked I have got this far. Only because of the great folks here.

4 Likes

I only had three monster cropped clones. I pulled the plug on two of them early. The third survived and grew it out. Took some cuttings from it and they are in the tent now almost 4 weeks into flower and also did a SOG grow with them and some other clones. It was a fun way to put 12 clones to productive use. If you have a bunch of clones and don’t know what to do with them - this is an option. Single cola 6" pots

2 Likes

thats a great idea. I am trying to go for the less is more approach this time.(said that last grow also) I have a bad habit developing of overcrowding which causes me all kinds of headache.

2 Likes

Exciting! I’ll be tagging a long my friend. Set to watching. Good luck!!!

1 Like

thank you! I appreciate it!

1 Like

I forgot to add they are also getting silica blast at 2.5ml a gallon right now every watering. I will up that to 5ml when they get a bit bigger.

I mix the silica outside of the 55 gallon drum and ph it down then add it first. It has a really high ph and can cause other nutrients to fall out thx @Nicky .

I mix all jacks outside the drum now in a 5 gallon bucket. I use warm water to help disolve it then add cool water before mixing it in.
Part A & epsom. mix it up good. crush up what wont dissolve and if any is left I just don’t add it to the barrel. It’s normally not much but I hate seeing it in the bottom of the drum. I then add the Part A and epsom slowly stirring it in.
I then mix up the part B. same as above adding cool water then adding it to the barrel slowly.

This has stopped the cloudy water from happening and mistakes. It gives me more time to catch blunders before it goes in the 55 gallons of water which is awful to have to pour out because I screwed up.

I then ph it down a little to get to that 5.9.-6.1 zone.

2 Likes

Defoliate lower 1/3 of growth from plants. At this point your going to pack them in so there’s no need for it.

Easier to do it now as you pack them in then later

2 Likes

im only doin 6 in the 4x8 this time. so they will be less packed hopefully

3 Likes

They’ll fill in nice and fast, girls look healthy and happy

1 Like

well just put my glasses on and am seeing some strange growth… have these gone hermie on me? or just left over from reveg?

1 Like

Shoot for 5.8 ph, otherwise your killing it.
I do the same but I use cold water that has a carbon filter to get the chlorine out, I let it sit until reaching room temp then I mix.

Made the silica mistake this grow I think and its costing me but I was unaware as it’s my first run using silica.

I agree with @PharmerBob

1 Like

I use an rv filter it does a good job. however this last week after the ice and snow the city upped the chlorine. I let it sit in the barrel with he lid of for a day after every fill.

1 Like

Ahhh yes I remember now

1 Like

Ps ignore my oh comment your in promix

1 Like

@Nicky how about those pixie stix some of them are shooting out. concern?

Don’t see balls yet. Seems like pistils to me

2 Likes