JackD's closet grow

My space to grow is a closet 19x72x60. I am using some seeds that I bought at a local grow shop. Warhammer Photo, Grandaddy Purple, Auto Gelato #33, and a mystery seed. I am using soil(SG 70%, peatmoss 15%, perlite 15%). Advanced Nutrients as scheduled. Light is 3 85 watt Good Earth Lighting brand that are performing decent for the space.

Just sharing and introducing myself. I have here for a bit and thought is was time to share with all these good people here.

10 Likes

@JackDale welcome to the community and your new favorite hobby. Alot of smart growers here that can help you along the way! Best of luck new growmie

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. There looking good brother. Like @Poseidon1 said.

5 Likes

I made this vent duct from cardboard to replenish the air in the closet. I designed it to blow out the sliding door.

4 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood. It looks like you’ve got it going on. And you have Yoda watching over your grow. You can’t go wrong. :blush::v:

6 Likes

That was supposed to be *soil but yeah soul works, lol

Clever idea there. Custom 90 elbow and reducer. I appreciate the McGyver in all of us.

2 Likes

This is another one I made. It is desinged to block the light instead of just a hole with a fan.

1 Like

Warhammer is showing pistils. Put in 12/12 light 2 weeks ago.

6 Likes

Grandaddy Purple is going strong.

Auto flower(my first grow for autos) Gelato had an issue with the ph in the soil. All good now but I lost some growth. This lil’ lady is showing pistils already.

Mystery seed, doing well now. This one had it’s cotyledon leaves stuck together and it took a few weeks to break out of it.

Auto Sour Deisel is 10 days now.

3 Likes

Grogu guarding the germinators

Sour Deisel Auto is looking good.

3 Likes

A little of the bottom to let her breathe.
Filling up the space.

1 Like

A nice spread of buttons forming up nice. 10 days in flower.

5 Likes

Water out of tap VS water in soil. Coming out it’s 6.8-7.2 in runoff. Each time I push the lower 6 PH water through, the runoff gets lower. If I can give anyone any advice it would be to monitor your PH levels. They will absolutely rob the plant from nutrients if not within parameters.

3 Likes

Good numbers

Stacking up on them pistils.

1 Like

My first time cloning and I believe it’s success! Lela(Grandaddy Purple) clone is doing well on day 2 after being in the soil. So excited to get a clone going.

2 Likes

What’s in you water? Advance nutrients all the way.

Jacks Bud Box!

I built a flowering chamber over the weekend. So relieved to have a nice place with a bit more room for her to expand.

Diane (Warhammer) is absolutely beautiful. Popping pistils and stacking up. Week 4 of flowering in the new chamber.

A look down the closet. Lela(GPD photo) looking good.

Letty (Sour Deisel auto) 3 weeks from breaking soil and looking healthy.

Laura (Gelato 33 auto) is looking a bit yellow. Last runoff reading was ph 6.7 and 800ppm last Sunday and water with ph6.3 since. Testing her again tonight to see where to go with her.

Carmen (mystery seed) is a bit yellow with the runoff sitting at ph6.7 and 850ppm. This morning. I will give it a good feeling later.

3 Likes

So I had a mishap. I had everything in the flower chamber on a board sitting on 3 1-gallon plant pots. Doing my evening inspection and find both of the plants laying on there side smashed against the wall because the plastic pot collapsed. Surprisingly everything is ok now and nothing was broken. A little adjustment on the LST and they are doing well this morning.

2 Likes