Jack’s vs. Grow Dots: Rebooted

Mine were very dark green, lol.

3 Likes

I haven’t had any issues with the grow dots yet. Got a few plants that have been flowering a few weeks and some in veg still. I’m not even ph’ing my water. Did medium feed with recharge once or twice a week.

10 Likes

@BobbyDigital Thanks for addressing the link thingy. For future reference, how do I know to avoid an unauthorized link? Could I know what the problem was with posting the link to Real Growers? Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazon and Ali express are the only approved vendors that can be linked (besides informative links that contain no products for sale). For everything else you can screenshot what you’re talking about.

6 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Definitely watching :eyes:

2 Likes

On board, the ship can take off… If @Graysin starts it I am committed to read it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :v:

4 Likes

Once these plants do a bit more growing! Waiting is a b**ch. :joy:

Here’s the grow room progress - No Dots and Grow Dots are just barely visible in the upper right corner by the carbon filter. Hoping by the time they just explode, I’ll have harvested a couple of the big ones and can rearrange a bit

14 Likes

Love all the colors!

2 Likes

You know I f’ed the grow dots grow up by not watering enough. Dammit. I’m running Jack’s next time, but I’m happy to try Grow Dots again and do it right.

4 Likes

And I’ve often wondered about the Dots outside.
If you get a rainy week did you just wash all the Dots out of the medium if you don’t prevent the rain from getting into the pot?
I just don’t know how it’s supposed to work…

5 Likes

That’s what lead to my hesitancy to water to run-off. Bad, bad idea. I nute toxed all my plants for pity sake. We’re all good now, but doggone what a mess!

Well, all my plants but my GSCE.

5 Likes

OMgoodness! The GSCE is a wonderful and tasty smoke! I hope she recovers for you.
I was gifted some bud and a bean with a tap from @Syndrix a few weeks ago and I’m holding my last bud for the right time and the plant is growing well so :crossed_fingers:
I will be buying myself some beans too…eventually…I’m on a no buy moratorium atm but it will definitely be added to the collection in the future.

Best of Luck!!

5 Likes

She’s the one that didn’t have a problem with my screwups. I chopped her yesterday, she’s in the grow tent and the WeDryer getting dried. She was 22 oz wet, I’m very happy with that - more than twice what either LSD did. In fact, those two together were around 19 oz.

For my grow - she was a best!

4 Likes

I actually made it thru 4/20 without buying a single seed. First year in 4 years…. I did stock up multiple carts tho. Even pushed send, but backd out when it came time to pay

7 Likes

We will see :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You ever grow any Lamb’s Bread ? I just want to try it someday… In fact in time, I want to try growing all the landraces…

“In Time” damn I need to listen to some Jefferson Airplane…
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think I have a Lamb’s Breathe cross ib there somewhere. Nevwr smoked it myself (knowingly at least) but seems like my kind of smoke. Im not big on super sativas but i think thats a special one.

I know I have Kilimanjaro seeds. A couple of pretty pure Thai crosses. A few Hawaiian landrace crosses. Among a few others. But my pure landrace collecting hasnt begun. Whenever I dive down that rabbit hole Im starting with Bodhi’s Deep Alchemy Lines. He has some wicked sounding work going on

3 Likes

I’d think that would be a problem.

@alienofasoul did a Sledgehammer flush at one point and then had some problems, which I think he later resolved.

On Real Growers Grow Dots section:
"Watering
Do I want 10-20% run-off when using Grow Dots and coco?

Nope. That method works great for traditional fertilizers in hydroponics. With Grow Dots in coco, There’s no need for watering to run-off."

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know what caused my problem - Jiggly and Pokey both ended up with some really sh!t looking leaves - especially JP.

Oh well. I will have to do a Grow Dots/No Dots run myself and see if I can get it together.

3 Likes