Jack’s v. Grow Dots in Coco

@Graysin dang man —i feel so all alone . at least we can see how the grow-dots will do in coco .hang in there brother .
:alien: try and be Happy Growing

1 Like

I know man. I can’t believe she made it all the way to flower just to do me like this.

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:alien:

1 Like

Oh, no, she’s not comin’ back from that.

1 Like

I use tap quite often. I use some API stress coat in the water prior to anything added it kills the chlorine in the water and makes it a bit better. Raises the ppm a touch but nothing major as it’s like 10 to 15ml per gallon they have a bottle on Amazon with a pump spout works awesome. One pump per five gallon bucket is sufficient. As soon as it hits the water u can smell water and smell a difference right away as there is no bleach chlorine smell like instant

3 Likes

I’m struggling real hard to find that thumbs down button…

5 Likes

:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1: found it

5 Likes

I’ll give that a black heart :black_heart:

4 Likes

It’s not the same without No Dots around, but Grow Dots is holding her own. I had to give her the ol’ one-two to keep her in line. Supercropped two branches so she stops trying to hug the light. I really need to organize.

Tomorrow. I keep telling myself that.

Still no signs of burn or deficiencies. She’s just now flirting with the real flower stretch. I wonder if the Dots will last as long as she does.

16 Likes

that’s the question . we are getting ready to find out in a few months.
:alien: Happy Growing

2 Likes

What happened to no dots. I must have missed something.

1 Like

First 2 pics are the 2x2 gorilla glue fems
3rd pic is gg clones x9 all rooted super well. And last is the tester seeds transplanted 2 days ago

6 Likes

2x2 gg is Sunday will be 1 week on 12 12

1 Like

She pinched herself off at the stem. No recovery after a tape together nor replant.

2 Likes

That’s right. Damn too much smoking maybe. I remember now. Lol

2 Likes

So very sad :disappointed:

1 Like

@Graysin and @alienofasoul , do you ph your water for your Grow Dots plants? I haven’t seen anything on the product description or in your journals of that being necessary, so I’m just double checking.

Also, when you applied the Dots, did you mix it thoroughly throughout the soil/coco, or just enough? And, more towards the top or bottom of the pots? Yes, I’m a bit ocd. :fearful: :laughing:

5 Likes

@Twelve1 yes i pH every watering and add cal-mag to help hold the pH . i started off with 5.9 2 weeks 6.0 for 3 weeks then 6.2 for 2 weeks. – . 6.5 today and tomorrow then when i do my feed for the soil side i will go back and keep it at around 6.2/6.3 for the rest of flowering . hope this helps.
and i am in super-soil @Graysin is in coco so his should be around 5.8 to 6.0 good luck.
oh and im using ro water

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t help. :rofl: I’ve been using organic soil (a kit) that supposedly doesn’t need to be ph’d, and I never have. For the Dots, I’ll be using soil I bought, Roots Organics Original. Well, anyway, I don’t have a ph pen and was hoping that it wasn’t necessary - full disclosure. :laughing: Oh man, an mj growing sin. :woman_facepalming: I do have calmag, plus an organic bloom nute, and I use RO water.

Hey, @alienofasoul , I’ve mentioned this before, but of course you are using super soil, plus also the Dots that are synthetic … so, mixing the two (organic and synthetic Dots) seems to work so far, right?

And I’m trying to see how much application rate to use … most likely medium … not heavy for my autoflower (and thinking I could supplement if I need more nutes later on = easier than dealing with a fried plant) … light might be too light.

1 Like

missed this question sorry . i used the medium amount recommended and i mixed it in per gallon as i filled up my pots . each gallon at a time , till the pot was full.

3 Likes