Jack herer autos help/recommendations

Hey guys ! 
New to the forum and a first time grower. Just looking for opinions help and recommendations on my DWC grow .
Plants are almost 5 weeks old 
Ph between 6.0-6.2
Temp 70-77 F
Rh 50-60
Water temp70-73

I add flora grow nutrients once a week along with cal mag with a fresh ph’d water change, and top off with ph’d water when needed in between. They are in a 4x4x6 tent with 200w Roi growers choice grow light .A Charcoal air filter is in the tent along with a fan for good circulation . It’s is extremely obvious that one is indica dominant and one is sativa dominant. Both plants look healthy ( at least to a noob like me lol) but the sativa dominant plant has yellow spots on it that I’ve been trying to figure out for awhile now . I think it’s from too much nutrients. But hence why I’m here asking because I’m no pro and you learn by asking right ?  The indica dominant plant doesn’t seem to mind the amount of nutrients so I’m just wondering if I should step back the nutes on the sativa dominant plant ? And just keep the same nuts for the indica dominant plant ? And help/experience would be greatly appreciated. Super excited to be a part of this forum . Thanks in advance! 

![image|375x500](upload://5A2W58ylDgvk2Z5f6TOsFPJugGF

.jpeg)

![image|375x500](upload://tZCjfluGhzA3G2MT64eFkufYjSy

.jpeg)

They look nice plant tho u may have some deficiency issues @PurpNGold74 @Underthestairs @dirtydave @MidwestGuy @TRF @Budz what do you guys think?

1 Like

Yeh . Part of the original message got cut off . But It’s obvious that one is indica dominant and one is sativa dominant. The sativa dominant one has the yellow spotting . But the indica dominant has no issues . So I was just looking for some recommendations.

They guys I’ve tagged have more experience we will get u right bro

Much appreciated my man !

Another Ry guy nice, welcome to the community.

I’m a soil guy for now. But I’ll tag in @peachfuzz and @Myfriendis410 for hydro.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

4 Likes

For hydro a couple of additional data points:

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

1 Like

What strain- jack herer autoflower . Ilgm seed bank

Method: Hydroponic

Vessels: 5 gal dwc

PPM: currently 500-400

Ph 6.0-6.2

Indoor 4x4x6 grow tent

Light system 200w roi growers choice grow light . 2x4