Jack Herer Auto in flower

Nope don’t sound stupid at all 6 days, should be letting them turn yellow, but not brown like that. I’m thinking mabey mixed last batch a bit strong mabey, or got tons of roots resulting in blow outs and lower ph, or leaching but somethings going on.
@Incorp yes autos can be tricky on when you start to call flower, I generally give them 2 weeks from first pistols before I start counting weeks of flower then they are going to go 9 or 10 weeks. So from seed to finished weed you are looking at 14 weeks approx. And yes that interrupatation is correct, people do both just feed ph water the last two weeks and some people use a flushing agent and do a (for sake of confussion) wash out flush (putting 2 to 3 times your pot size in ph water through your soil) either way works just depends on what you feel comfortable doing. I would really like to help figure this out because it’s no fun paying money for seeds and elect and equipment just to loose or have to chop early.

What is over ripe caused from

Usually by not harvesting within the harvest window.

To much Amber

Thanks a bunch

Hope you didn’t take it as a smart ass answer. If they are over ripe you’ll have a couch lock narcotic like high.