Jack herer auto closet grow

This was measured with Photometer app. Its been tested against various units with the same result. I have also taken the diffuser off.

Here is an update @dbrn32 @Baapie @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @ggr @Growit

Up close and personal.

6 Likes

I’ve decided to buy a daylight cob led. What lumens and wattage would I be looking at buying? @Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @raustin @Baapie

1 Like

Welcome @Twitch Your soil looks super wet. Be careful not to drown her. She needs very little water at this stage just enough to stay moist not wet. Good luck u found an awesome group of people to learn from

1 Like

5000k daylight? Can I ask why? That’s pretty much a veg only spectrum.

Power level is heavily dependent on how efficient the led is. There are some here that flower under 80,000-100,000 lux.

1 Like

What is your budget? I’m not a pro but investing a little more in lights can make a big difference.

@dbrn32 what cob would you recommend.
I’m trying to use as little money as possible. I’ve got £20 to use for a light.

1 Like

Lemme see if @M4ur is around. He’s in same market as you I think. He’ll know a little better what’s available.

Otherwise that’s about $30 US right?

That’s about right.

1 Like

You have fairly reasonable access to something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01I11QZ2G?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Links to this site have been approved for our European friends that do not have acces to Amazon
Not sure if they have what your looking for or not @dbrn32 @Twitch but its a amazon like company
And welcome to the forum @Twitch

1 Like

Sweet!

I’m assuming that means we can all use them?

1 Like

Of course lol not sure how the pricing is but your free to share lol @dbrn32

1 Like

Gotcha. Also, do we know if AliExpress is included too? My understanding is that it’s same same people and mostly same suppliers, but minimum order quantities are usually a lot smaller or don’t apply. Also a little more targeted at end user in general.

@Twitch have you seen anything like this around in like 50 watts with a color temp between 3000k and 4000k?

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32806491012.html?pid=808_0000_0201&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32806491012&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0sTZtZCt2gIVFIzICh3RCgmrEAAYASAAEgLTUfD_BwE

Thats the link i posted above @dbrn32

1 Like

Ha, I’m an idiot. Too early for me.

1 Like

Lol your to funny @dbrn32
smoke a fatty and fix yourself buddy hahaha
And a nice big cup of Joe will help

1 Like

I’m already on half of that, other part will have to wait til around 5pm.

1 Like

Grrrrr snow lol
Coffee good hahaha :+1:

1 Like