Jack Herer and homegrown bag seed

Okay , i been thinking about doing photos but not sure if my tent big enough 4×4×80" . Could i get 1 in there ?
@T-ROY

2 Likes

Easily. I’m growing 3 plants in a 3’x5’ area. I do keep em small on purpose tho

1 Like

Im completely wrap up autos i have goin now. But will be next grow for sure.
Thanks

1 Like

ILMG jack? I’m a big fan of the Jack Herer. I want to run that as a staple in the garden for daytime smoke.

1 Like

@Kevfrmthestl these were from msnl. First time I’ve grown JH.

Forgot to mention earlier, I broke one of the bigger branch buds off tonite while moving plants around. This is the same plant that I completely severed the main stalk on when it was four weeks lol, she’s had a rough life :grin:

2 Likes

awww, poor bud. She looks ready to smoke anyway!

1 Like

She’s Hangin in the closet :+1:

1 Like

Another casualty. (Same plant) This one bent over from the weight and snapped off from the branch

2 Likes

:scream_cat: that’s a nice bud, bud! Yeah, I had to yo-yo every single cola up on my last grow!

1 Like

Yeah they are gettin heavy. I’m gonna have to do the same I believe.
My Three Happy girls!

2 Likes

Another week down, Couple more weeks to go :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Pic 4 & 5 look like stars!

1 Like

Got tired of buds breaking off and went ahead and chopped the one plant today. It was ready anyway. I’m gonna dry these buds with the brown paper bag method, so I went ahead and removed all buds from stems. I ended up with 11.6 oz of buds off this plant. I’ll lose some of that drying, but pretty happy :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank ya! Gonna let the other two plants go another week or two. Good Medicine!!! :grin:

1 Like

Went ahead and whacked the second plant as well.This one…though…she’s taking her sweet time…

1 Like

Jeez those are huge!!! Your next grow I want total some others so they can enjoy this too!!

1 Like

Right on Will do :+1:. I just started a white widow/ low Ryder 2 auto grow. Seeds popped today. I’ll tag ya when I create the new thread. Will also update my dry yields here once they go into the curing jars

Yield update: I ended up with 12 oz dry buds off of the three plants combined. Roughly 1/3 of wet weight. Now it’s Curing time! :+1:

1 Like