I've got an exterminator coming. I have plants hanging

Hi everybody. Looking for some advice.

I was planning on chopping this Saturday. Got home yesterday & found a bunch of rot. So I chopped it.

I chopped off all the rot & now I’ve got it hanging in my 4x4 tent now with the exhaust on.

What do you think would be the best way to go here?
Seal up the tent with a fan in it for a few hours?paper bag everything? Hang it outside under my gazebo for a few hours? Gonna be a nice day.

I’m leaning towards gazebo. I’d put an oscillating fan blowing under it.

1 Like

Is the concern that exterminator will see or smell,or is the concern that your plants can be contaminated by exterminator. BTW Welcome to ILGM forum

2 Likes

I had my carpet cleaned 2 weeks ago. I turned the fans up enough to eliminate the smell and kept the tent closed so what was in it couldn’t be seen.

3 Likes

Thank you.

No, I don’t care what he sees or smells. He knows me. He’s already seen the tent & my outdoor grow. He showed me pics of his stuff last time he was over. Haha. Legal state.

I just want my bud to come out good.

2 Likes

I don’t care what he sees or smells. I just don’t want my bud getting ruined.

1 Like

You could seal up the tent or just move them outside for a bit. Outside would probably be safer.

2 Likes

Yeah. & the poison. Haha. That’s the main concern… If he wasn’t spraying that room I wouldn’t care.

I thought the wife was taking care of Frontline for the pets. She thought I was. Oops. Now we have fleas…

That’s probably the way I’m going to go. Bad timing. Sucks. Lol.

1 Like

At least the exterminator is cool.

1 Like

If you can move them out of the area, I believe that’s what I would do. No sense in taking a chance on contaminants ruining your bud. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m with those that recommend fully removing the buds from the home. Take those flowers out to the gazebo and let them enjoy it!

2 Likes

Sounds like the gazebo is my best bet.

Thank you everyone. I’ll let you all know how it turns out

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thanks!

I’ve got em outside.

The exterminator tossed me a bag when he showed up. He says. “Try this, check out what I grew in my tent.” Haha.

I knew he was cool. Didn’t know he was that cool.

2 Likes

Lmao sounds like a damn good exterminator! Keep him close

1 Like

Spread some borax laundry soap on your rugs/floor/furniture.leave it overnight then vacuum.Done.ask me how I know.