I've got 3 females, big and strong and it's cold outside now in Cleveland, OH, what do I do?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“Been listening and reading your stuff but I have a real problem right now and I hope that you can respond to me kind of quickly. I started my plants late this year and I live in Cleveland Ohio. I started them in July and they’re pretty big and strong and in the first stage of flowering. Due to it getting cold, I guess my plant got big and started doing what it’s supposed to do but our temperature has finally dropped. We’re at 48 degrees and I’ve been trying this for 8 years and all I kept coming up with with male plants but now I’ve got 3 females and my question is what do I do? Cuz I just brought them in the house. My house is pretty warm and stays kind of hot, 70 and 80 degrees most of the time. Please help me, it’s the first time that I’m going to get a yield in 8 years that I’ve been trying. I was asked several question but no, I normally grow outside. I know I’m going to start them in April but I started them in July and now they’re having 32 degrees outside and today was only like 48 so about 4 this morning it was so cold to me so I brought them inside and as soon as the sun and the temperature went up I took them back outside. Is it possible that I can keep doing this and they will survive? Cuz they’re in the first stages of flowering.”

1 Like

How much longer do they have they can actually take a few frost long major freeze that’s a different story I’ve had mine get in the upper 30s for a week and one freeze and they were ok just really have to watch them

1 Like